Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I blame your ransom note writing habits.

I mean, where exactly did I lose you? 

was it where I said “what if there is a redirector out there that may have messed with his move” 

or was it 

“kotn would know his hit was moved and the redirector would know they moved kotn to llama” 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It was lazy reading and comprehension while I'm falling asleep.  You were sufficiently clear that I should have understood your point.

I would argue it’s not the first time this has happened this game. 

that being said, If kotn is telling the truth, I don’t think it directly implicates you. Im not so sure you would push for an mwil kill. Even if it would take numbers away from the people that believe me over you. 

28 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I went to bed. I never retracted anything. I caught you red handed on P. 161 on a lie detector.

I AM NOT/HAVE NOT/WILL NOT BACK OFF OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Master of rhetoric and manipulation.

Which lie did you catch him doing?

Did you guys miss yesterday with orca where I admitted I flubbed that? I thought I targeted dome but actually targeted mwil N2. Orca can confirm that mwil was my N2 target, scum or town. 

On the other hand, I'm fairly confident KOTN is mafia based on the votes. I know that pickle was lying and therefore is almost certainly scum despite the non-flip. Looking at the votes (thanks squire) he definitely stands out to me there. After him, I also feel fairly confident on mwil. After that, I'd probably be looking at like nacho.

10 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Which lie did you catch him doing?

I’ve posted this like 3-4 times.

Also, I agree with Nacho that DOME can’t pardon himself.

If he’s gonna continue to do this he goes. Since BCB/Dome claimed other as well as SwAg, one of them is lying, and I know which one already got caught red handed lying about not having a chatty.

Dome today and SwAg tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Did you guys miss yesterday with orca where I admitted I flubbed that? I thought I targeted dome but actually targeted mwil N2. Orca can confirm that mwil was my N2 target, scum or town. 

On the other hand, I'm fairly confident KOTN is mafia based on the votes. I know that pickle was lying and therefore is almost certainly scum despite the non-flip. Looking at the votes (thanks squire) he definitely stands out to me there. After him, I also feel fairly confident on mwil. After that, I'd probably be looking at like nacho.

So your assessment is basically everyone is lying? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So your assessment is basically everyone is lying? 

In what way? Kotn and mwil are lying. Because they're scum. Everyone else I believe is telling the truth. And kotn I believe is telling the truth about N2. I think hes just lying about last night.