Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Think about day 1. You made it between you and llama. Mwil's only semblance of reasoning was "can't go against touch day 1"

I think scum was going to cut their losses and didn't expect it to flip around. Pickle in particular flip flopped multiple times which I noted as being unlike him. We know mwil will hard bus a mother ****er, just look at final fantasy. And as mwil said, he voted swag, not pickle.

How did you think your move would in any way function as a roleblock? Especially by n2.

Another point for you being scum, yes. Thank you.

I'm not saying that move in particular makes him obviscum but it does I think add to what I already know/suspect

First game with this set up like I said.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Rack if you’re town you’re going to regret this raging misread on me.

I live with no regrets in mafia. I sees it how I sees it and if I'm wrong so be it. 

If it makes you feel any better, I feel much, much more strongly about kotn than you.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Think about day 1. You made it between you and llama. Mwil's only semblance of reasoning was "can't go against touch day 1"

I think scum was going to cut their losses and didn't expect it to flip around. Pickle in particular flip flopped multiple times which I noted as being unlike him. We know mwil will hard bus a mother ****er, just look at final fantasy. And as mwil said, he voted swag, not pickle.

How did you think your move would in any way function as a roleblock? Especially by n2.

Another point for you being scum, yes. Thank you.

I'm not saying that move in particular makes him obviscum but it does I think add to what I already know/suspect

A number of people flip flopped over it tho, if you remember I was tied with llama at night, then in OT it mostly shifted to llama. 

I would have to go back but I think pickle was on llama in OT. 

and I wasn’t suggesting that you were saying that about the move, just playing devils advocate is all. 

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I live with no regrets in mafia. I sees it how I sees it and if I'm wrong so be it. 

If it makes you feel any better, I feel much, much more strongly about kotn than you.

I’m speaking of regret purely in mafia terminology.

Just now, rackcs said:

Yes but what phrasing in your PM made you think you would roleblock someone?

I was trying to land a roleblock.  I can switch results. It was a needle in the haystack shot but I figured if I could block dome a night we could swag lynch. (Not fully getting that results would be amibigous) So very flawed logic but i was still learning thw power.

Just now, KOTN-93 said:

I was trying to land a roleblock.  I can switch results. It was a needle in the haystack shot but I figured if I could block dome a night we could swag lynch. (Not fully getting that results would be amibigous) So very flawed logic but i was still learning thw power.

Ok so hold on. You were trying to get dome hit with a roleblock, so you switched him with gopher?

Just now, rackcs said:

Ok so hold on. You were trying to get dome hit with a roleblock, so you switched him with gopher?

Yea I was trying to guess who might an inactive mafia with a roleblock and considering gopher had posted like 3 tops. Seemed like a good candidate.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Pickle, mwil and counselor all voted llama in OT 

Ok? We already know Counselor is scum. Pickle I am willing to bet my life is scum. Mwil, from the final fantasy game, will hard bus like only I can. We talked about how we had to remain consistent in our votes and "reads" that game. So him sticking with it even once the narrative changes doesn't surprise me at all.