Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

swag

Bro, KOTN also claimed he swapped MWil and I on N1, but I targeted MWil on N1.

You cannot seriously think MWil’s lie detect is real.  Mafia likely tried to kill MWil because I had to out him as the Princess to defend myself from his fake lie detect.

Just now, KOTN-93 said:

Still waiting on swag to explain how he knows mwil didnt go anywhere n1.

Well, I copied his role on N1, and he changed what his role is in his interaction with me to push it as a “night cancel,” when it’s not.  But I chalked that up to another failtrap by FailTown.  

Add in his reaction to an offhand “princess” remark, which elicited the type of response you only get when people think you have information on them.  I could have said “Princess” as a patronizing remark in the context that I said it, and nothing more, but MWil immediately thought he was role copped.  Then spent 2 hours ignoring it, while trying to go back and revise it thereafter.

Now, with Rick not flipping and Counselor flipping Mafia, I think the plan is to Janitor me and “clear” you two on obvious lies about me.

If you’re not ******* with me right now, Malf.  Then I have to ask matts if there was an error because I got MWil’s role, and then was super triggered after I played aggressive on D2 and got modblocked for both the day and night, when Touch seems to only be a Duelist, so he got literally half the punishment as me, which matts wouldn’t elaborate on for reasons I entirely understand, and I tried to keep out of the game for integrity purposes.