Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I wasn't referring to your absence. 

I'm not going to repost/rehash the same argument with SwAg over and over. What I've posted I stand by, yesterday, today, and beyond.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

That's not trollciv.

To be blunt, you sell me short. I've been on a roll as Town lately. My reads have been spot on and I've played very well as of late. I don't always go "troll civ". I make risky, spastic, and calculated plays to gauge reactions, set traps, use WIFOM, and sometimes outright LIE to gauge the climate of the room. I've also been very consistent in outing my plays ahead of time (see: last game I hinted at who I'd give a gun well ahead of time) or softed my ability/hard claimed it (see: Your pirate game). Sometimes it blows up in my face, but usually it works out. It's not a forward thinking/calculated or even a "smart/refined" play by your/Malf/SwAg/Touch standards, but it's got a unique signature and flavor. Interesting enough, the fact that you, Rack, and SwAg think that I'm scum is an outright JOKE.

The fact that SwAg has reacted the way that he did, flipped his read on me multiple times when it's convenient FOR HIM/HIS FUTURE, and that me backing Touch against a guy that I happened to agree with him on in llama AS WELL AS the fact that I ALWAYS give you, Malf, SwAg, and Touch the D1 benefit of the doubt and that this was somehow used as ridiculous justification that I'm somehow scum is laughable.

The last time I was this adamant about SwAg as scum was when he was, in Orca's game, when he falsely red lettered me/and accused me when he was scum. Ironically, the last time he pushed Touch early was the same.

Him going out of character and speaking plainly instead of using his drunk Elsa schtick gave me the opportunity to capitalize on an outright lie and now he's mad that I caught him. He also clearly used my sardonic and painfully obvious baiting and replies as an opportunity to discredit me, when he's the one who was the first to mention skipping night, the princess role, etc.

It's clear what he tried to do/is going to do and I called him on it.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, rack seems like a straight-shooter.  I think we might be better off rocking the boat a bit with MWil/Touch or some of these people flying under the radar.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m just saying, I was convinced yesterday MWil was Town based on that, but with Rick not being revealed and Counselor flipping red with Llama, I’m more willing to go back to my D1 theory.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

Because he fake red lettered me and Counselor flipped Red, so I’m back on my Counselor/MWil/Touch theory from D1.

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

MWil

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

All as planned, man.  Now we can get rid of the person who fake red lettered me.

@SwAg are you suggesting you weren’t actually trying in any of these posts to get mwil up there for a lynch? (There’s also a few more I’m sure) 

@Dome

Just now, MWil23 said:

To be blunt, you sell me short. I've been on a roll as Town lately. My reads have been spot on and I've played very well as of late. I don't always go "troll civ".

troll civ isn't about your reads, it's about your mindset and behavior.

you can be trollciv, and be dead right in your reads.

not trying to sell you short.

I think you're a good player with one of the better "guts" in the game.

• Like 1