Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@rackcs I've posted where/when/how I got my results like a dozen times in thread. Feel free to go back and look yourself and do the math. 

PSA:

I'm no longer going to answer any questions or be compliant whatsoever about things I've already discussed and rehashed. I stand by my result. Either believe me or don't, I don't really care.

Hold tight, some new developments may be surfacing on my end

Just now, SwAg said:

Seriously?  I asked at which point, which means there were multiple points that I did it, and was asking for you to specify which point.  Quit being so ******* disingenuous.  If you're still doing this for "reads" or whatever, when I'm clearly frustrated, then **** off.

Disingenuous? 

YOU ASKED ME WHEN. I SHOWED YOU WHEN. 

Your response was “no, I was asking when” 

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

@SwAg are you suggesting you weren’t actually trying in any of these posts to get mwil up there for a lynch? (There’s also a few more I’m sure) 

@Dome

No, I'm not suggesting that.  I even acknowledged why I had the shift.  We talked about it last night, and you even quoted a portion of it here.  Then, I said it was unlikely when KOTN's results seemed to rain on that parade, but since then even more information has come to light and I know KOTN is at least lying about a portion of his claim. 

My vision of the game evolved with information, and when I thought I was wrong, I acknowledged it.  So, the reason why I was pushing MWil here is because it fit the theory that I had on D1, and the Princess role is not a lock to be Town.  Certain variants make it more-or-less likely to be a certain alignment, and the version MWil has is one that can go either way because it can be used to blitzkrieg a night phase and skip a day phase after the loss of a faction member via the lynch.

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

Nah, I visited mwil

Just so we're clear, this is rack's full defense of his blatant lie from last night:

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That's a lie 

Here's his response:

Well I targeted dome or mwil

He doesn't know WHO he targeted and that's why he's "unsure"

Well I took matts asking if my move was final as would you be willing to not hold up night with your move. Then I later said if I can change can I go dome instead cause I didn't want him to die for meme reasons. Matts never said who I targeted and I assumed he would've told me if I couldn't change.

So, he targeted Dome and Matts never told him he couldn't change it.

Here's his final rebuttal/excuse

You guys underestimate my incompetence. I already told Matts I'm probably running away with LVP so far. He'll probably give me jVP too to make up for marvel.

10 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Right, I’m asking you why you aren’t certain about it. 

(this is not a post to poke holes in what you’re saying. In no way, shape, or form am I insinuating anything other than trying to figure out why you aren’t sure) 

Well as was detailed last night: 

I locked my move on mwil n2. I later told matts if I could still switch to dome, I would like to. Night ended, I never received a response saying I switched so I assumed I did. Then last night orca comes flying in like a banshee saying I didn't target dome and was lying which led me to assume my move had been locked on mwil after all and orca seemed to back up that orca was who I visited so I figured that was that. I didn't ask matts because based on me locking my original move and orca tracking me to mwil, I figured that meant I targeted mwil and not dome. However...

So now for some new info. I did finally just ask matts to get some certainty. And he told me that the move I sent in was for Dome. Interesting. So I ask him "well, was I redirected to anyone else n2?" and he says there is no other information that I am privy to regarding that. So now I'm curious about 2 things.

1. What's up @The Orca? Did matts goof because of my flip flop n2 and give you the wrong result? If so, could you check in with him on that. Or did you make it up?
2. Why was I not flipped to gopher by the bus driver? and/or why did my move not protect dome from being bus driven?

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Disingenuous? 

YOU ASKED ME WHEN. I SHOWED YOU WHEN. 

Your response was “no, I was asking when” 

No.  Your post simply does not support this reading and revisionist re-interpretation.

You are claiming you were merely trying to be informative, yet your post leads with "are you suggesting [you didn't do this," which means you think I am denying it.  And then your follow-up post doing the mock conversation further substantiates that.  You clearly thought I was disputing it.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Just so we're clear, this is rack's full defense of his blatant lie from last night:

Here's his response:

I like how you caught up, and didn't mention this until someone else mentioned it, because people were not noticing that rack collapsed your lie.

20 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

If you ask me, the whole lie detect/princess thing seems right up that alley 

The claim does but the way he went about it didn't.

Which actually makes me think he knew he needed to do something like that to appear a certain way.

That's why he did the thing, but not in a way I believed.

6 minutes ago, KOTN-93 said:

SwAg 

I'm down to find out if Dome truly has unlimited pardons or Can pardon himself. No chance in hell he can do both.

Town: No way he can just hold us hostage all game.

Me:

29087d6c6bddaf99447103e99c4ad4acf6ce4164

Edited by Dome

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I locked my move on mwil n2. I later told matts if I could still switch to dome, I would like to. Night ended, I never received a response saying I switched so I assumed I did. Then last night orca comes flying in like a banshee saying I didn't target dome and was lying which led me to assume my move had been locked on mwil after all and orca seemed to back up that orca was who I visited so I figured that was that. I didn't ask matts because based on me locking my original move and orca tracking me to mwil, I figured that meant I targeted mwil and not dome. However...

So now for some new info. I did finally just ask matts to get some certainty. And he told me that the move I sent in was for Dome. Interesting. So I ask him "well, was I redirected to anyone else n2?" and he says there is no other information that I am privy to regarding that. So now I'm curious about 2 things.

1. What's up @The Orca? Did matts goof because of my flip flop n2 and give you the wrong result? If so, could you check in with him on that. Or did you make it up?
2. Why was I not flipped to gopher by the bus driver? and/or why did my move not protect dome from being bus driven?

I'll take a public apology whenever you're ready. SwAg will not be pleased.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Here's his response:

I've explained ad nauseum why I wasn't sure. I trusted orca's result when now clearly based on my checking in with matts I shouldn't have. And again, I am ******* incompetent. I've shown this time and time again. In fact, in the pirate game I was the jailer and had a similarly stupid **** up.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

2. Why was I not flipped to gopher by the bus driver?

So your jail was confirmed on dome then? I’ll have to look back at the orca info.