Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There is no way to read this sentence as anything other than an accusation, and I did not suggest this or anything in the post asking "at which point?"

So the simple response is “no, that’s not what I was suggesting. I was asking because there was a few different reasons at a few different times” 

instead you try to paint it as me framing you with a question. 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you seriously retarded?  I'm objecting to the fact that I asked the question because I called MWil multiple times since N1 when I got his role, and not always for the same reasons.  So, if you said "today" or "yesterday" that would have been sufficient, but I needed the clarification to answer accurately, and I'm not saying you did not provide the instance.  I am objecting to how you objectively framed it because that is objectively what those words mean in the English language when arranged in that manner.

If you're continuing to do this "totally planned strategy" where you try to get me to say that I hate you, then just leave me alone.  I have better **** to do.

You asked me when, and I showed you when. To which, your response was “no, I’m asking when” and you want to try and say I’m ******* regarded? 

when I initially asked you why you were pushing mwil if you felt it was a town role. Your only response was “when?” That comes off as suggesting you didn’t just as much as you’re assuming I was framing you. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So the simple response is “no, that’s not what I was suggesting. I was asking because there was a few different reasons at a few different times” 

instead you try to paint it as me framing you with a question. 

I asked "at which point" and you responded to that like I denied it, and have now swapped your take on whether I was simply asking for information or denying it twice in the past 10 minutes.

I'm not saying you didn't provide the quotes.  I'm saying that your attached statement was a mischaracterization.  And there's really no way for you to say otherwise.  It's how those words work.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

You asked me when, and I showed you when. To which, your response was “no, I’m asking when” and you want to try and say I’m ******* regarded? 

when I initially asked you why you were pushing mwil if you felt it was a town role. Your only response was “when?” That comes off as suggesting you didn’t just as much as you’re assuming I was framing you. 

That's literally not what happened.  I just bumped the quotes.