Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

When?

tbh, I was just including that for sake of completion.  I don't think it's likely. 

I mean, so far the kills in this game have been: squire, Orca, gopher, Counselor, Llama.  So...yeah, I don't know that whoever is killing has the best strategy.

Maybe like some scheme to answer the lingering question and remove the ambiguity of the game so far to damn certain people.

3 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Looks like a lot has happened since I was last on... anyone wanna help me catch up?

giphy.gif

As of right now, the two best options for today are between racks and kotn. Their claims directly contradict each other. 

racks claims to have jailed dome n2. 

kotn claims to have swapped dome and gopher. 

gopher was hit that night. 

if racks is telling the truth, then kotn is lying. 

if kotn is telling the truth, then racks is lying. 

in order for racks to be telling the truth, SOMEONE had to have redirected the hit onto llama last night. 

in order for kotn to be telling the truth, then no redirector targeted llama. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Looks like a lot has happened since I was last on... anyone wanna help me catch up?

giphy.gif

tbh, KOTN is obviously lying, and people are pretending it's a hard choice.  When in reality it's not a choice at all because Dome will pardon rack if they choose him.  So, yeah.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It all hinges on if there is a redirector out there IMO. If there is not, then there is no way kotn is lying. 

also, if kotn is town, that means swag is mafia. because swag said kotns result wasnt valid

if kotn is scum, likely swag is town. which means mwil lied about swag

so scum teams are

swag/rack

or

mwil/kotn

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

in order for racks to be telling the truth, SOMEONE had to have redirected the hit onto llama last night. 

in order for kotn to be telling the truth, then no redirector targeted llama. 

i wouldn't be surprised if mafia hit llama looking for a clear... why not at this point.

look for people who dared me to pardon llama twice while assuring us he would flip scum when lynched.

I also don't see why an other, or conversions, or non claiming SK aren't on the table.

Pickle faked a result on rackcs and immediately KOTN came in with a story that doesnt make sense.

@KOTN-93 if you knew rackcs was lying D3, why not call him on it then?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

also, if kotn is town, that means swag is mafia. because swag said kotns result wasnt valid

if kotn is scum, likely swag is town. which means mwil lied about swag

so scum teams are

swag/rack

or

mwil/kotn

it's mwil kotn. 

i guarantee it.