Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

i wouldn't be surprised if mafia hit llama looking for a clear... why not at this point.

look for people who dared me to pardon llama twice while assuring us he would flip scum when lynched.

I also don't see why an other, or conversions, or non claiming SK aren't on the table.

Pickle faked a result on rackcs and immediately KOTN came in with a story that doesnt make sense.

@KOTN-93 if you knew rackcs was lying D3, why not call him on it then?

What? 

Alright, I give up. I don't know anything. Matts sent me another pm saying he wanted to clarify things but I am still not clear on who my moves actually were used on. He will only tell me who I targeted as in who I put my move in for. I have no received any direct info whatsoever on who I actually jailed at any point, whether my jail has ever worked, whether it has been redirected, anything. At this point scratch everything I've said to this point because I genuinely have no idea what I've even done with my move. All I know from matts is that I chose to use my move on pickle, dome, and nacho in that order nights 1-3.

Just now, Dome said:

it's mwil kotn. 

i guarantee it. 

Tell you what, let's have some fun.

How about you allow me to challenge KOTN and you don't pardon either of us?

Since you won't allow my Top 2 scum reads/locks with SwAg/Rack, this is a win/win for you.

Deal?

Just now, Malfatron said:

also, if kotn is town, that means swag is mafia. because swag said kotns result wasnt valid

if kotn is scum, likely swag is town. which means mwil lied about swag

so scum teams are

swag/rack

or

mwil/kotn

Well, MWil is forcing it at this point.  I cannot come up with an innocent explanation for him maintaining his fake lie detect.  He's either scum or detrimental.  I have his role, The Beloved Princess, which functions as a day phase cancel.  It goes either way with that role, either Town with a lot of potential for negative utility, or scum.  If he's Town, he needs to play better and quit propping up KOTN, who is already kneecapped and beleaguered.

Just now, rackcs said:

Alright, I give up. I don't know anything. Matts sent me another pm saying he wanted to clarify things but I am still not clear on who my moves actually were used on. He will only tell me who I targeted as in who I put my move in for. I have no received any direct info whatsoever on who I actually jailed at any point, whether my jail has ever worked, whether it has been redirected, anything. At this point scratch everything I've said to this point because I genuinely have no idea what I've even done with my move. All I know from matts is that I chose to use my move on pickle, dome, and nacho in that order nights 1-3.

@Dome make sure you pardon him when either I or KOTN turn up Town.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Tell you what, let's have some fun.

How about you allow me to challenge KOTN and you don't pardon either of us?

Since you won't allow my Top 2 scum reads/locks with SwAg/Rack, this is a win/win for you.

Deal?

Yep.

Going for a lolclear at the cost of one player who is already effed.

seems like a solid plan, it's not tho. 

go for it. 

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

i wouldn't be surprised if mafia hit llama looking for a clear... why not at this point.

look for people who dared me to pardon llama twice while assuring us he would flip scum when lynched.

I also don't see why an other, or conversions, or non claiming SK aren't on the table.

Pickle faked a result on rackcs and immediately KOTN came in with a story that doesnt make sense.

@KOTN-93 if you knew rackcs was lying D3, why not call him on it then?

FiFtY pErCeNt ChAnCe ThErE iS a LaWyEr!

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

or llama hit a pgo or a SK hit him

all posible

I agree.  There are a lot of explanations to accommodate the past night that are reasonably likely, particularly in light of KOTN claiming a verifiable role... that has at least one direct contradiction, and probably two if rack ever figures out how to read matts' crayon scribbles... and no verification with like 15 people alive.