Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, MWil23 said:

200.gif

He made a great call on Llama D1 too, so there's something to be said for consistency.

He's essentially robbing Town of our best power/counter ability, which is inherently anti Town.

Anti-town, sure whatever. But he's not scum. Kotn is.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

And swag, you STILL have not answered the question. At all. Why were you pushing for an mwil lynch if you felt it was a town role? 

You can't be serious.  I did respond and quoted it the last time you said this.

Just now, rackcs said:

Last day phase he didn't pardon and we got pickle out of it

Pickle's alignment hasn't even flipped and there could very well be a scum janitor role! That doesn't prove anything! As far as "not pardoning", there's a clear fallacy:

1. He chose/broke the tie

2. He said he wouldn't pardon Pickle

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I didn't grossly mischaracterize anything, man.  Take a step back, walk away for 10 minutes, come back and re-read the 6-7 posts.

You asked me a question, I asked for the time frame, you responded by implying that requesting a time frame was a denial.  That's what I'm saying is a mischaracterization, because it objectively is a mischaracterization.  I answered the question in a more complete form when I realized that was the specific instance you were interested in, and not simply levying unfounded accusations.

I responded by asking IF that was what you were suggesting. 

accusatory would be “so, if you’re saying you weren’t pushing him, why are you pushing him in these quotes” 

confused and inquiring would be “are you suggesting you didn’t push him?” 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

ok.

i'm sure the tie will make a difference. 

that makes sense.

Good call on the Llama pardon D1.

Honestly, it's whatever from my vantage point at this given time.

"Lynch MWil, he's a liar; he's scum!"

"MWil is scum because he's not doing his usual troll civ routine!"

"MWil is scum because he's troll civ" (Contradicts logic of calling me a liar/faking an invest)

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I did that, and I would explain that thought process, and move on.  Not deny it ever happened in one post, then defend it in the next.  Take a step into my shoes: it looks like you're being purposefully infuriating after yesterday you announced you were being purposefully infuriating.

Wtf are you even talking about??? 

NOT ONCE DID I ACCUSE YOU OF ANYTHING 

my initial question was met with “when” 

here you are assuming I was accusing you based on me asking “are you suggesting” but yet it’s not ok for me to think you’re possibly saying you didn’t based on “when?” 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I responded by asking IF that was what you were suggesting. 

accusatory would be “so, if you’re saying you weren’t pushing him, why are you pushing him in these quotes” 

confused and inquiring would be “are you suggesting you didn’t push him?” 

This is enough to make me bang my head on my desk.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

What you're suggesting is lynching me...

that's not allowing me to continue pardoning

that's FORCING me to continue pardoning.

Don't have any more likes but yeah, this. Dome is just not even close to the best option.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle's alignment hasn't even flipped and there could very well be a scum janitor role! That doesn't prove anything! As far as "not pardoning", there's a clear fallacy:

1. He chose/broke the tie

2. He said he wouldn't pardon Pickle

Pickle was 100% scum. Dome and I been calling it since day 1. He tried to make up a result on me yesterday in a desperate attempt to stay alive.