Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It’s confusing because of what swag claimed. 

swag claimed to have stolen mwils role. 

kotn claimed to swap results on swag and mwil. 

the result of swags move without the swap, is that mwils move would be stolen. 

If kotn is telling the truth, this means that swags move would have been stolen and given to mwil. 

his role swaps what happens to the players, not what move the players used. 

how is "swapping results" different than just swapping moves?

i asked KOTN to explain what "swapping results" meant and he declined any real answer.

it's because it's a fake move.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I am KOTN, Town Bus Driver

A hit attempt was made on mwil last night per my role I can swap the results of 2 players per night. Last night I switched mwil and Llama. Llama turned up dead. 

To verify the authenticity of my role. On N2. YOU your honor were targeted. I switched you with gopher and gopher died

Considering Swags consistant push on mwil I find the hit on his life last night to be damning

There should be 0 doubt in anyones mind imo that swag is mafia and must be lynched.

19 hours ago, Dome said:

Can you explain what exactly swapping results means?

19 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

Say player b is killed and player a is roleblocked.

Player a would be killed and player b wpuld be roleblocked if i excersised my power on them

19 hours ago, Dome said:

“Swapping results” is not a way I’ve heard that role phrased 

19 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol I know you know what a bus driver role is.  That's not what he insinuated 

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

oh, so I'm wrong on how it functions.  That's strange, bus driver is usually a straight-up redirect.

So, someone tried to kill MWil, and you switched the abilities that would affect MWil to Llama.

19 hours ago, SwAg said:

I mixed it up.  Effect Swap vs. Redirect.

13 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I was trying to land a roleblock.  I can switch results. It was a needle in the haystack shot but I figured if I could block dome a night we could swag lynch. (Not fully getting that results would be amibigous) So very flawed logic but i was still learning thw power.

@Dome here are kotns posts about his role And his attempts to explain it to you. I did not see a time he refused to answer or came close to refusing. 

if you don’t believe me about it, ask @bcb1213 your lover even acknowledges how it works here as well. 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yes

So let’s assume racks is telling the truth first.

The only thing I can think of that would make sense is if there was a redirector out there. This would mean that they would have redirected kotns kill. Which would in fact make sense as to why he came out like that. 

The other possibility I see is maybe there was supposed to be 3 hits? It seems far fetched but maybe one was civ vig and the other was the other faction?