Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

14 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I presented open terms for our negotiation and you slid those back across the table. 

BCB taking my thing and claiming it as his own is just another shining example of boomers stealing from millennials.

• Like 1

*Swag - 2 - [Touch], Daboyle

*Touch - 2 - [SwAg], Orca

*Needs to meme: Touch

*Needs to meme and vote: BCB, Malfatron, Wolfeyestrk, Squire, Nazgul

*With 9 players left, a majority of 5 Locks for the Hammer

DAY 6 ENDS 10PM TODAY

I will allow a hammer if enough lock their votes

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

How so?   the ratio was 11-5-2.  I am not seeing why bcb would kill dome.  If there was a redirect that might make sense that it happened that bcb's kill ended up on Dome.

Touch is being so disingenuous right now.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

How so?   the ratio was 11-5-2.  I am not seeing why bcb would kill dome.  If there was a redirect that might make sense that it happened that bcb's kill ended up on Dome.

I’m just pandering for his vote. I’m well aware that he likely did not but I think he’s being truthful about a survivor wincon. 

Players remaining.  I think we have 1 orange, 1 or 2 RED (depending on what KOTN was) and 6-7 green

touch - duelist

slappy/orca 2.0 - ???

daboyle - innocent child-- GREEN

nazgul - ???

swag - ???

NS/Squire 2.0 - visionary reveals ratio, GREEN

wolfeye -- ???

malfatron -- late vote option, likely green

bcb -- claimed other

So, Touch didn’t vote for Rick.  Rick red lettered a Green Town, who helped push out KOTN.  Touch kept defending “both KOTN and rack,” even though he was giving a much stronger defense to KOTN.  KOTN is a lock Mafia due to what happened.

Touch wants your vote on me, friends.  Don’t let him trick you.  Malfatron is already screaming debunked talking points because he’s hoping you don’t look closely on how scummy he is.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So rackcs and Orca 1.0 both flipped green.  Likely means that pickle was lying with his claim and I would put him as RED 

He was absolutely lying, he claimed to be even night comp but knew about being roleblocked n1. Nacho came out d4 and said that he knew nothing about being blocked I believe. 

im not so sure I’d say he’s red though because he wanted llama and swag. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Players remaining.  I think we have 1 orange, 1 or 2 RED (depending on what KOTN was) and 6-7 green

touch - duelist

slappy/orca 2.0 - ???

daboyle - innocent child-- GREEN

nazgul - ???

swag - ???

NS/Squire 2.0 - visionary reveals ratio, GREEN

wolfeye -- ???

malfatron -- late vote option, likely green

bcb -- claimed other

Bro, they literally tried to kill me after MWil because I took MWil’s role.  They lynch me and the same thing happens.  Malf tried to do it, and Touch is doing it again.  You’re going to lose if you lynch me and give them 2 nights after lynching Town today.  This is their endgame, and it’s why they are so committed to it.