Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

1 minute ago, squire12 said:
On 12/14/2019 at 9:43 PM, Matts4313 said:

Vote Count:

@Llamalover - 9 - UNT, Josh, Pickle, Malf, Counselor,  KOTN, Slappy, Mwil, Daboyle

@theuntouchable - 9 - Llama, Racks, [Dome], Swag, Naz, BCB, Squire, TKN, Orca

If we extrapolate this out a little here.  bcb/swag claim to be another.  so one of them is orange most likely.   So there at most would only be 3 of 5 RED on the touch line and that would mean at least 2 of the RED were bussing LLama on D1.  

If touch is read on slappy and Josh being RED, then 3 of the 5 were bussing their teammate.    So why would it not be feasible that touch would not be doing it from the beginning?

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Look at those early votes after the challenge was announced.  It was a 7-2 run away with the only 2 being llama and rackcs (his brother).   It was not until a few players started to question the idea behind it and the rationale used did things get close.   It very easily could have been a hard bus from the beginning.  Touch had no idea that the lynched player would not flip, so if llama would have flipped red, he has a pretty easy cleared thread appearance.

1 question. You’re absolutely right. I had no clue there would be no flip. What side is most likely to have that role? 

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I explained exactly what went down with my choice for d1.

I know you did.  I did not like it then and I don't like it any better now.   You stating it in your long post earlier does not help sway me that way.

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I chose Swag today because I’m positive he is scum. And IMO his flip is the one that connects everything I’ve laid out. 

if I am lynched and you see my flip, you can make it up to me by following me after. I don’t care if I die today. Just follow me afterward. 

We might be in lylo here as it is.  

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If we extrapolate this out a little here.  bcb/swag claim to be another.  so one of them is orange most likely.   So there at most would only be 3 of 5 RED on the touch line and that would mean at least 2 of the RED were bussing LLama on D1.  

If touch is read on slappy and Josh being RED, then 3 of the 5 were bussing their teammate.    So why would it not be feasible that touch would not be doing it from the beginning?

josh is dead green btw

Just now, squire12 said:

I know you did.  I did not like it then and I don't like it any better now.   You stating it in your long post earlier does not help sway me that way.

We might be in lylo here as it is.  

You’re entirely right that it’s possible. Bcb could effectively end this game for us tonight if we’re wrong.