Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You were scum in domes western game and he used the duel to defeat you. Fact

I also didn’t read llama as scum based upon his answer and read llama more as a newbie. Fact

Ive never seen duelist as a scum power. Fact (That doesn’t mean that it’s always that way)

It was in your Space jam game.  

There was a duelist in the western game that was a scum move.  Because you have not seen it does not mean it does not exist as a scum move

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m pretty sure that was the game I did it to you and you were scum. I chose you because of how much you wanted to go after me which you did as scum in a couple previous games. 

Yep.  you got me that game.   Scum also had that move at its use, so the concept that it is only or often a town role/ability is false.

Mwil had it as a role in space jam.  Granted, that was a character draft game, so it could have went to either side.  But the point remains, that it is not purely a town move.

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you are backing someone on Day 1 similar to how Orca and pickle will back each other on Day 1.  I am not interested in a discussion beyond Day 1 for the current discussion.

All the more reason for Touch to potentially use this on Day1.   Can lead to an easy mis lynch and a way to have mafia easily slide past with votes with only 2 options....and as you are stating the case, "I won't vote Touch on day, he is too good for town to lose"

So how does that discussion go? I hop in scum chat “hey guys what’s up, yes totally going to just immediately put myself up as a possible lynch candidate to get someone like llama mislynched!!” 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Yep.  you got me that game.   Scum also had that move at its use, so the concept that it is only or often a town role/ability is false.

Mwil had it as a role in space jam.  Granted, that was a character draft game, so it could have went to either side.  But the point remains, that it is not purely a town move.

I wasn’t saying it’s solely a town move, just that I had it as town. Used it on you and was right. 

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s a few people hiding. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Llamalover are you waiting for the right moment to hop in? 

2 hours ago, Llamalover said:

Bc5rFs2.jpg

What took ya so long? 

@Llamalover **** one. Marry one. Kill one. Go. 

fsJleOa.jpg

3jf2qh.jpg

Touch is looking to challenge llama before the lists are even posted

ifWgkIX.jpg

I am not buying this case by Touch

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It was in your Space jam game.  

Swackhammer was drafted as Town and it was a town/town situation.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

There was a duelist in the western game that was a scum move.  Because you have not seen it does not mean it does not exist as a scum move

I’m almost positive @theuntouchable used this as Town when you were scum in domes western game, because that’s when I was Indy, and after he got you lynched and you flipped, he tagged me and said I was next and I panicked and outed myself as Indy for no reason.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So how does that discussion go? I hop in scum chat “hey guys what’s up, yes totally going to just immediately put myself up as a possible lynch candidate to get someone like llama mislynched!!” 

You said you would act in a dictatorship next time you draw scum.  maybe that is exactly what you are doing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I wasn’t saying it’s solely a town move, just that I had it as town. Used it on you and was right. 

Yes you did.   The fact that it is being brought up as a justification repeatedly is giving me more suspicion in this case here.

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So you are backing someone on Day 1 similar to how Orca and pickle will back each other on Day 1.  I am not interested in a discussion beyond Day 1 for the current discussion.

Then respectfully, understand I’m not going to get on them and have not nor will I for DAY 1 which is what you said. My beef is a GAME LONG benefit of the doubt. You’re putting words in my mouth and using this as a 1:1 correlation and it’s not.