Meme Mafia - Town - (minus Mwil) wins

Matts4313

Just now, theuntouchable said:

@squire12 how in the hell is that brushing it off?? 

I know you’re going to drastically misinterpret everything I say and start belligerently screaming again about nonsense you made up in your head, but that reads like you’re disagreeing.  

“He’s not stalking the thread like Llama,” rather than “yeah, he’s doing what llama did.”

20 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Llamalover are you waiting for the right moment to hop in? 

20 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Wolfy not caught your eye yet? 

Pickle asked you point blank if wolf had caught your eye.  You had already zeroed in on Llama and tossed aside anyone else it seemed. 

20 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Nah, llama boy is hiding 

What would you call the interaction if it was not being "brushed off"?

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Brushed off? 

Just now, squire12 said:

Pickle asked you point blank if wolf had caught your eye.  You had already zeroed in on Llama and tossed aside anyone else it seemed. 

What would you call the interaction if it was not being "brushed off"?

He didn’t catch my eye at that time because he wasn’t sitting in the thread not responding for over 20 minutes like llama. 

I would call the interaction my current thoughts of Wolf at that juncture. 

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

your thoughts have been I did it because no one would choose to lynch me over llama. (VC says otherwise) 

mwil and counselor are protecting me (you could easily argue you and dome are doing the exact opposite)

Both of these points are very disingenuous. To say that the VC proves me wrong is just hindsight. My claim is that you thought there would be no risk of you being lynched over llama prior to the whole thing. Which I think is incredibly accurate. Nobody thought this would be a close lynch.

I also am not saying mwil and Counselor are protecting you. I said mwil clearly went along with your bull**** "welp, can't lynch touch day 1" thing.

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

At this point llama needs to be the lynch. He hasnt helped and his reaction to the whole thing up until now has more or less been nonexistent.

Now what I will caution you on is the "If Llama is town we lynch Touch next" stance. There is a more than likley scenario that Touch is town and did jump the gun and wanted to see how people reacted. His posting of who would you kill then tranfering to ****,marry, kill (yet somehow I got who do you want to kill you lol) showed a thought process of where he was trying to solve the game imo. At this juncture I'd say Touch is town and if Dome now is claiming the Kotn is 100% town claim as fake, then the best lynch is llama (who I think really did claim unblockable kill and when I pointed it out was told to say it was not his claim). That's what is sticking out the most imo on llama

He didnt pick an easy target. If he wanted an easy target he picks me. That would have easily ended in my lynch. He picked a target he thought was scummy....based on his replies I can see that being what he thought. Now reckless I agree with. Being reckless is more of a town read imo. Touch isnt a reckless play as scum (not saying him changing MOs isnt possible). He routinely tells me just flat out no, when I have suggested things as mafia with him before and not even that reckless of stuff. He is a calm patient player when mafia. That's why he blends well

As for llama not defending himself, what is there to defend against? He joked in response to a mfk question and so touch put him up for lynch.

As for the bold, you've got to be ******* kidding me. How are you possibly making this about you? To say that llama vs touch was not intended to be an easy decision then I don't know what to tell you. That's just a laughably stupid opinion.

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Everyone I've seen says can not be deflected...which is different than unblockable. Especially when written in by you hinting at your move imo. I draw attention to it and you claim it's part of the meme. Show me where one says unblockable. You said it was part of the meme...meaning you didnt add it like the other words

Like I said....caught

Lol

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He didn’t catch my eye at that time because he wasn’t sitting in the thread not responding for over 20 minutes like llama. 

I would call the interaction my current thoughts of Wolf at that juncture. 

How do you know llama was in the thread for over 20 minutes?   

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Those are Touch’s 2 points that are disingenuous to you?  Did you just skip the whole conversation we had

I don't need to fight your battles for you. I just didnt want to have like 50 quotes. I did the one responding to me. I've mentioned other stuff hes done that's disingenuous before this as well.

17 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

He did the orca thing. First, I didn’t ask him who he wasn’t ok with killing him, he just answered it that way. Then, he also left Swag off of the list of people that he wouldn’t be ok with killing him. 

that to me, lead me to believe it’s orca doing orca things. 

I have no idea what you are trying to say in this quote.  Feel free to reword.

Here is your tag to Orca if you need a refresher on what you asked him.  

On 12/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, theuntouchable said:

@The Orca if you could choose anyone here to kill you, who would it be? 

On 12/13/2019 at 3:42 PM, The Orca said:

I'd **** Swag, marry Swag, kill Swag....profit

NS

On 12/13/2019 at 3:46 PM, The Orca said:

For sure not you, Pickle, Slappy, Matts, Squire, Josh, Counselor, Daboyle...anyone else I'd be fine