Week Two: Bears (0-1) @ Bucs (0-0)

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

20 rushing yards allowed is insane. And they dropped back to throw almost 50 times and had less than 300 yards passing. Four turnovers. A shutout until a garbage time TD. 

Our defense balled their minds out.

This coaching staff is terrific on both sides of the ball.  Talent and good coaching, it feels like old times

Gotta say. I love the activity. We've got a good team this year. And I love talking Bucs football with you guys.

And throwing out likes is nice too. Such a great feature.

I'm a little buzzed. And we just kicked the ish out of a team we were supposed to beat. Today has been a great day.

34 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Quizz - 19 ATTs 67 YDs

Barber - 7 ATTs 34 YDs

And Peyton has only gotten touches when everyone knows we're running. Yet Quizz keeps getting snaps.

To be fair, when Barber came in the Bears defense was worn out. Quizz is nothing special but to me they are equally the same as runners.

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

YouTube my friend, lol.  This is the good club.  Handled adversity very well this week and stomped an inferior opponent.  Good times

I try not to get nostalgic with the old stuff. I love it and wanna be that way again. But we've had 15 years of mediocrity since then and it hurts.

1 minute ago, indifference said:

To be fair, when Barber came in the Bears defense was worn out. Quizz is nothing special but to me they are equally the same as runners.

At the same time, Barber got carries only when we were expected to run. He didn't get a chance early when we were still slinging it around.

And I thought Barber looked better. He didn't get a chance to really bounce runs outside like Quizz did. Without sealing the edge, Quizz would've had like 50 yards. Barber got his yards between tackles, when it mattered.

Archived