Week #15 GDT Steelers at the Jets

Steeler Hitman

Just now, Neumatic said:

I just want this season over. Give me a W for us and the Titans next week and I’ll be happy. 9-7 and don’t have to witness an extra week of our offense sounds good to me.

Same. Idc if ppl think it makes me less of a fan. We do not deserve the playoffs we are not one of the better teams in the NFL.

Gilmore will get DPOY because NE is the #2 seed and our offense is trash.

• Like 1

like I know losing ben and the other injuries was a blow to the unit, so I'm not expecting a "good" or even a average offense

but to see what we've gotten this yr from this unit was pathetic..no excuse to be this bad. only 6 points on opening drives all yr, yet to score over 30., dead last in RZ offense, the turnovers. I hope they consider moving on from Randy and take a hard look at this O-line..their play has been horrible all yr too. The potential in the WR room has been the only bright spot on that side of the ball.

Edited by August4th

1 minute ago, Chieferific said:

What about the stat that the Steelers haven't overcome a 4+ point deficit in the last 2 minutes in 10 years?  Can that be right? Ben hasn't done that that a t least a few times?

they were down 36-30 against GB when ben threw that GW to Wallace back in 09

so that stat is wrong