GDT - Week 2: Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, Dashing202 said:

Ctfu Goff sucks i doubt it he didn't show me anything today that wowed me other than that play to the TE. Gurley should get a lot of credit .

He's just a young developing qb. He had a typical up and down day for a young qb. He's light years better than last year.

4 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I actually thought Goff looked pretty abysmal today as well tbh. Most of the yards came off a blown coverage. Outside of that, can't remember a good throw all game. 

i agree with you. for a 1st ovr pick he looks trash.

Kelley might have have fractured ribs and will miss some time if that's the case.

The Redskins saw that slant from the slot receiver on film, Foster said he knew it was coming and all the defenders  communicated what to do when they saw it. He said he almost picked off one earlier on the same route.

Foster had a dislocated shoulder they popped it back in and he came back in and then got the game clinching int. 

7 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I actually thought Goff looked pretty abysmal today as well tbh. Most of the yards came off a blown coverage. Outside of that, can't remember a good throw all game. 

Thank you lol gurley was the Rams offense .. Norman shut down Watkins and his reputation of being an elite corner is solid.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

He's just a young developing qb. He had a typical up and down day for a young qb. He's light years better than last year.

" light years better " how ? He's trash dude I'm actually glad Sam Bradford isn't a Rams still because I think honestly he would of beaten us . 

Doc reporting LIVE from the VIP box at the LA Colliueuem

Boy, what a game. More Redskins here at the end than Ramskin fans. They left at halftime. 

It wasn't pretty, but its a win.

Gruden was outcoached  by far, but when is that unusual- by far the dumbest laziest coach in the NFL. But our players made this victory. Lets keeping perspective- the Rams SUCK, but hey we don't suck as much as they do :) even with the worst HC in the league 

Cousins ignored the retarded  (yeah its not politically correct today, but accurate) play calls dumbo sent in and switch off many times to his credit and then he executed. Thompson needs more playing time because when he is healthy he performs. So happy we beat these bums. Credit Cousins here and again the defense. They won in spite of the worst Head coach in the NFL and  its not even close. He sucks so bad he would get fired from Cheaters Strip Bar (the lowest of the low so don't go there without antibiotics). Heading to the after party at my beach place and Jill and her friends gonna give Doc his due lol lol. Boys, living the dream! 

Just now, Doc Draper said:

Boy, what a game. More Redskins here at the end than Ramskin fans. They left at halftime. 

Gruden was outcoached  by far, but when is that unusual- by far the dumbest laziest coach in the NFL. But our players made this victory. Lets keeping perspective- the Rams SUCK, but hey we don't suck as much as they do :) even with the worst HC in the league 

Cousins ignored the retarded  (yeah its not politically correct today, but accurate) play calls dumbo sent in and switch off many times to his credit and then he executed. Thompson needs more playing time because when he is healthy he performs. So happy we beat these bums. Credit Cousins here and again the defense. They won in spite of the worst Head coach in the NFL and  its not even close. He sucks so bad he would get fired from Cheaters Strip Bar (the lowest of the low so don't go there without antibiotics). Heading to the after party at my beach place and Jill and her friends gonna give Doc his due lol lol. Boys, living the dream! 

Damn man, I want to like your post for everything you said about the players but too much Gruden hate so I can't! Lol xD

3 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

you shouldve sat close enough to scream at gruden

Archived