GDT - Week 2: Washington Redskins at Los Angeles Rams

Ghostnote

3 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

O btw Lynch has always killed us 

I'm not worried about Lynch. With Ioannidis and Allen playing so well I'm not as scared about our defense anymore. Not to mention Zach Brown adds a dimension we haven't had since London Fletcher. The defense is way better but third downs are still an issue. Norman is playing like an all-pro right now as well. 

4 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Lynch only killed us when he was in Seattle. Thats because the Seattle teams were way better than our Mark Brunell lead teams. 

Folks, I have cut the cord. I can honestly say, I am glad I did so. I watch Hulu TV. I am allocated 50 hours of cloud DVR, which I can set a preference to record my teams and any time they come on Hulu TV, it will record that instance. 40 bucks a month. Was spending 70 for Comcast Crap for the economy basic which is like 18 channels. 

I have fiber internet too, so that is a plus. But I watched the game in full yesterday. 

Being a Nats fan, sadly it's not an option for me. 

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I'm not worried about Lynch. With Ioannidis and Allen playing so well I'm not as scared about our defense anymore. Not to mention Zach Brown adds a dimension we haven't had since London Fletcher. The defense is way better but third downs are still an issue. Norman is playing like an all-pro right now as well. 

lol yea dude but that's because the Rams passing isn't a threat . Next week we gotta play harder defense because Carr is literally a top 10 qb who's arguably top 5 and can instantly hit his guys with his amazing throw .

if skins shut the raiders O down to 17 I'll be very impressed ... but seems to me our weakness ATM is letting TE open and also running backs in short yardage .

our run D started to do worst in the 4th Gurley was catching momentium .

12 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Ehem... lol xD

Its all about the run defense and then the acquisition of Brown and Swearinger.

As I've been saying for years, give this defense a few big run stuffers for 1st down and a good FS and you'll see the difference and we do.

6 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

lol yea dude but that's because the Rams passing isn't a threat . Next week we gotta play harder defense because Carr is literally a top 10 qb who's arguably top 5 and can instantly hit his guys with his amazing throw .

if skins shut the raiders O down to 17 I'll be very impressed ... but seems to me our weakness ATM is letting TE open and also running backs in short yardage .

The run D did worse in the 4th because they were on the field so long due to our offensive stagnation that happened.

I'm concerned about our D a bit vs the Raiders but I think our D is better than theirs. The Raiders game will be a shootout like last year's game vs the Packers was. Let's just hope in the end we make enough plays to come away with the W.

8 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Ehem... lol xD

Its all about the run defense and then the acquisition of Brown and Swearinger.

As I've been saying for years, give this defense a few big run stuffers for 1st down and a good FS and you'll see the difference and we do.

This team sucked no matter what talent it had on defense because the disaster that is Joe Barry. He would ruin the 85' Bears defense. 

17 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

The Eagles weren't exactly gashing this defense. It was miscommunications that led to their big plays. Just dumb mistakes that can be corrected. 

9 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

The run D did worse in the 4th because they were on the field so long due to our offensive stagnation that happened.

I'm concerned about our D a bit vs the Raiders but I think our D is better than theirs. The Raiders game will be a shootout like last year's game vs the Packers was. Let's just hope in the end we make enough plays to come away with the W.

I think we will win tbh the raiders never played any one good last season other than there division and the Texans .

we can beat them even this year they didn't play a super good team the Titans are average .

4 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

watch us release him. we always do that type of stuff. we will bring in a free agent to replace him and he will suck.

Nah doubt it unlike Garcon and Jackson breeland is still extreamly

young in football terms . He will be back if he keeps playing well .

1 hour ago, mar29020 said:

so we need to sign up breeland.

While I'm not disagreeing with signing Breeland, the first contract better go to Zach Brown. Like now. Right now. "What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?!" now.

Archived