RaidersAreOne

Seahawks likely to sign RB Marshawn Lynch

Just him being on the sideline could be a shot in the arm this team needs right now. Stadium will be on fire if he gets a carry. 

Knowing lynch, he won't be able to pass a drug test this week, but then again neither could the rest of the PEDhawks lol cardio probably isn't where it needs to be either 

Isn't it a new offensive coordinator since he's been there? 

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Knowing lynch, he won't be able to pass a drug test this week, but then again neither could the rest of the PEDhawks lol cardio probably isn't where it needs to be either 

Bad troll job.

This is awesome.  I wasn't sure if he would sign or not because I didn't know if he was in shape/could pass the physical.

Been thinking about this. He's gonna be pass blocking a lot for them. He's not gonna have the cardio to move around that much, so having him stand in a stationary spot and pass block makes a lot of sense tbh. Their OL has some issues right now. 

Obviously he's gonna get their short yardage work too

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Bad troll job.

It's not trolling if it's true. marshawn lynch smokes weed daily lol  

edit: forgot I was in this team forum. Thought this was the news forum 

Edited by N4L

Seeing Lynch back in Seahawks colors makes this season so much more better, and that's saying a lot considering we have been performing extremely well. Terrible to see our two RB's go down just before the playoffs, but Beast mode is back and life is good baby.

Hi Seahawks fans.  I just thought I'd post a screen shot from one of the most enjoyable moments of this entire season. 

THE RETURN OF BEAST MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
z56hM1q.jpg