2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I dont know what's up with you. Clearly you got some sort of personal vendetta. But I'm trying to help Mike regain the calm nature of this thread. But your trolling is unnecessary. 

Trolling? Nope, not at all. Here for the mock but if you come across me like above you better have your big boy pants on.. 

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

First of all, no one was even talking to you. But I'm gonna tell you right now there is 0 reason for you coming in and creating more unnecessary drama. I didnt ask to be a member of this Mocks committee I was chosen and as such, I've got Mike's back. 

Big Boy pants? Its like this, your comments were unnecessary, so were the last 30 pages of sparky flipping out, it all couldve been handled via pm. I've had my share of words in other Mocks and since then have simmered down.  But if youre here for the mock then be productive not counter productive. This isnt up for debate. Also I will not be responding to anymore of your comments as i wont be able to see them. That'll change when you stop going all Antonio Brown on everyone.

/DISCUSSION

creating more unnecessary drama?  My 1st post other than signing up

I've had my share of words in other Mocks and since then have simmered down.   Goes to show that you are not the person for the job.

What a little kid you are Whick. Trying your best to be big and bad to get the last word in.  lol   /DISCUSSION

Let’s all try to remember this is for entertainment,  not to raise blood pressure.

If you to an issue, bring it up.  I promise we’ll talk about it.   Nothing in this mock is going to change the world,  don’t take things so personal.    

@BringinDaPain

I dont care about the last word.   That's all I'm saying. But I edited my posts because all I was attempting to do is bring an end to ridiculous drama. I apologize BDP. I've had a really rough couple days. I got nothing against you at all.

Hope you have a great day.

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1