2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

No one is offering a first round pick for Ekeler so there’s that 

Also the pick isnt the issue really it's the contract required to be offered, which I didnt realize cuz all i saw was the 4.6M. I would have given him a different tender if i had realized it was so expensive for other teams to even make an offer.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Also the pick isnt the issue really it's the contract required to be offered, which I didnt realize cuz all i saw was the 4.6M. I would have given him a different tender if i had realized it was so expensive for other teams to even make an offer.

Don't you if it would prevented teams to extend the offer. I can say that I would think about it if you placed the original round tender.

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Don't you if it would prevented teams to extend the offer. I can say that I would think about it if you placed the original round tender.

I mean its whatever. It's only a 1 year mock so I'm glad I learned that here so when mike gets the Keeper going I'll be more aware of it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

Do me a favor. Make an offer on Ekeler in the workbook.

You are able to remove it of course. The reason is I want to make sure i can see that an offer has been made. I want to make sure if i make of offer on someone else, theyll see it. 

Just let me know when you have an offer in place, I'll check to see if it shows an offer has been made and then let you know so you can delete your offer.

Edited by wwhickok

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Do me a favor. Make an offer on Ekeler in the workbook.

You are able to remove it of course. The reason is I want to make sure i can see that an offer has been made. I want to make sure if i make of offer on someone else, theyll see it. 

Just let me know when you have an offer in place, I'll check to see if it shows an offer has been made and then let you know so you can delete your offer.

you won't.....you will only see the offer that Ekeler receives (if he gets one) after the deadline for the offers to be made (monday)

edit, the only thing you will se is that he got an offer, but the numbers only after the deadline.

Edited by BowserBroncos

5 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

you won't.....you will only see the offer that Ekeler receives (if he gets one) after the deadline for the offers to be made (monday)

edit, the only thing you will se is that he got an offer, but the numbers only after the deadline.

Yeah that's what I meant, wanted to make sure we could see that our RFAs got an offer at all.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Yeah that's what I meant, wanted to make sure we could see that our RFAs got an offer at all.

You can be secured that it will show.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1afrEyLVo6UMq_wCMDjM7FeELWVM_nvZUG7g52ic0EPc/edit?usp=sharing

It's all in here. I have a player that got and a player that I've made the offer and it's all showing.

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

You can be secured that it will show.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1afrEyLVo6UMq_wCMDjM7FeELWVM_nvZUG7g52ic0EPc/edit?usp=sharing

It's all in here. I have a player that got and a player that I've made the offer and it's all showing.

Copy that. Ty Idk if I'm gonna make an offer to anyone or not. 

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

The apy value for rfa tendered offered players only the value should be 150% of the tendered amount.  If it isn't showing that I need to fix it.

If that's the case, Ekelers required APY for offers is WAY over 150%.

150% would be around 7.5M. The required offer is almost 13M which is approximately 275%

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Can you elaborate for us less smart people.

do you mean the apy requirement will decrease?

The APY should be 150% greater than the tender amount. So for example, Ekelers is (rounding up) 4.7M, 150% of that is 7.5M, which would be the APY you'd have to meet on an offer sheet, I believe.

@ny92mike

Edited by wwhickok