What is fair market value? 2020 free agents

jleisher

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Nope, I hate you.

I hate posters who come in with nonsense opinions about things and don't make even the slightest attempt to back up their opinions. Bonus points if they still think it's 1988.

Martinez has played 2x as many snaps as the only ILB than he has with another ILB next to him. We're playing light as **** in the box. When you do that you're lucky if your ILB is even making the tackle. 

Martinez has allowed 36 yards per game in coverage this year. 

Martinez is not the problem. 

I think you known me on different forums throughout the years. In the end I was always right with my opinion. Capers, Sherman, McCarthy, Bomingo (WTF his name is), Favre, etc...  My logic is based on reality. Martinez is a good player in Capers defense. He is a liability in cover in this defense. They make adjustments with the DB's to cover for him and it makes the defense less effective. He makes the tackle but doesn't push anyone back. He gets pushed back. This defense needs a different style of ILB / MLB.

1 minute ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

I think you known me on different forums throughout the years. In the end I was always right with my opinion. Capers, Sherman, McCarthy, Bomingo (WTF his name is), Favre, etc...  My logic is based on reality. Martinez is a good player in Capers defense. He is a liability in cover in this defense. They make adjustments with the DB's to cover for him and it makes the defense less effective. He makes the tackle but doesn't push anyone back. He gets pushed back. This defense needs a different style of ILB / MLB.

So you want an ILB holds the point better than Martinez, and also covers better than Martinez.  It seems to me that players that check both of those boxes are typically either quite expensive, or drafted quite highly.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

Let me assure you, I don't know you at all.

Let me assure you, nobody cares about your hypothetical track record.

We're playing zone like 75 percent of the time. What adjustment are you making in zone coverage to cover for the ILB? If he was being covered for he wouldn't be playing every snap in the pressure packages?

What the **** style of ILB are you looking for that is all of: a stud in coverage, blowing up RBs, excellent at their gap recognition, and QBing the defense?

There's like 3 of those in the NFL and all of them have stud DL in front of them.

• 3 weeks later...