What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Interesting because is Tannehill just evolving or a career yr like Keenum in Minny.  Not sure what the answer.  In Brady s defense outside Edelman he had drek to throw to.

He improved each of his first few years in Miami. Not sure what happened.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd imagine things are going on behind the scenes. The new CBA is delaying everything.

No doubt, but I'd imagine we dont have deals in place for all four. One of them is going to hit FA and the money can be enticing. Especially for guys like JPP and Suh who could be on their last contract...

1 minute ago, kgarrett12486 said:

No doubt, but I'd imagine we dont have deals in place for all four. One of them is going to hit FA and the money can be enticing. Especially for guys like JPP and Suh who could be on their last contract...

Sounds like Suh only wants to play one more season. And he said he wants to play here. $7.5M with incentives is what SR thinks will get it done.

JPP wants to keep playing and has also expressed interest in staying. He's from south Florida and I think his daughter lives down there. I doubt we're getting any discounts. But something around $10M would probably do it.

That would leave us with over $60M in cap space. If we convert some of Suh's salary to a signing bonus it costs less toward the cap somehow.

I don't think it should be an issue.

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Sounds like Suh only wants to play one more season. And he said he wants to play here. $7.5M with incentives is what SR thinks will get it done.

JPP wants to keep playing and has also expressed interest in staying. He's from south Florida and I think his daughter lives down there. I doubt we're getting any discounts. But something around $10M would probably do it.

That would leave us with over $60M in cap space. If we convert some of Suh's salary to a signing bonus it costs less toward the cap somehow.

I don't think it should be an issue.

It's easy for them to come out and say they want to stay in the media. That's not always the truth of the matter though. Take Suh for example. He's been a mercenary his entire career (meaning he's always followed the highest bid). I don't put much stock into what he comes out and says publicly...