What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Another QB linked to the Bucs now checked off.  Can I already put Dalton officially on the linked list?   By my calculations is the only QB left, Keenum?  🤔

Maybe we'll trade for Haskins so they can take Tua at two.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Klopp2411 said:

Should I order my jersey now? What number is Brady going to wear, cause CG12 ain't givin up 12 :D

Anonymous sources have informed me that Brady will not be wearing 12.    Two reasons for the change.  Brady feels 12 should only be for him as a Pat.  Soooo, he is changing to 10, his former Michigan number.  Also, expect a new Health and Nutrition introduced shortly after Brady signs.  TB10 is a venture providing products and info centering around the usage of hemp.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Agreed. Tannehill is probably the best of a meh bunch...

One thing I keep in mind is this team finished third in league scoring with terrible kicker accuracy.  Why would the coaching staff be that inclined to make major changes to the structure of the offense.  It would make no sense at all.  

I see no way Arians starts a Qb who can t or won t drive the ball down the field.  

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

One thing I keep in mind is this team finished third in league scoring with terrible kicker accuracy.  Why would the coaching staff be that inclined to make major changes to the structure of the offense.  It would make no sense at all.  

I see no way Arians starts a Qb who can t or won t drive the ball down the field.  

I'm in the same boat. QB turnovers was only partially to blame for most of our losses. This team still had issues outside of that...

The offense as a whole was one of the better units in the NFL. Why not keep as much continuity, especially with the QB being the headliner. If there was a Matt Stafford type actually out there that would fit the down field attacking system and be a clear upgrade, I'd be all for moving on from Jameis, but that guy isn't out there (at least that we know of). The options out there either don't fit the offense, are on the last leg of their career and can't make all the throws required, or are just middling/retread types...

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm in the same boat. QB turnovers was only partially to blame for most of our losses. This team still had issues outside of that...

The offense as a whole was one of the better units in the NFL. Why not keep as much continuity, especially with the QB being the headliner. If there was a Matt Stafford type actually out there that would fit the down field attacking system and be a clear upgrade, I'd be all for moving on from Jameis, but that guy isn't out there (at least that we know of). The options out there either don't fit the offense, are on the last leg of their career and can't make all the throws required, or are just middling/retread types...

Welp, it s almost over this process.  I m not as sold that the defense is legit after 6 games.  No one wanted Mike Smith gone after the 5 game stretch in his yr 1.  They still nees to put up at least 26 per game on offense.  This team isn t close to being built like the Niners or even the Saints at this time.

34 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Yes, a guy with no arm is going to lead an offense run by Bruce Arians. 

People overrate the hell out of Bridgewater because he's a cool guy and persevered from a big injury. He's not a starting QB, especially for an Arians offense. 

Preach!

• Like 1