What do we do with Jameis Winston?

bucsfan333

Well, I guess I should be happy Rivers seems to be getting further and further in the rear view mirror.  I expect the Tannehill rumor to the Bucs to be white hot when Brady to the Titans gets ramped.  Ironically, Brady to the Bucs has really cooled since Arians tampered in Indy.  🤔

4 hours ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

Yes, a guy with no arm is going to lead an offense run by Bruce Arians. 

People overrate the hell out of Bridgewater because he's a cool guy and persevered from a big injury. He's not a starting QB, especially for an Arians offense. 

Haha, you guys are funny.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Teddy has now had his 5th year option declined on his rookie deal, traded by another franchise for day 3 picks and now allowed to walk in FA when most though he was the heir apparent for that franchise...

That's great, sign him up. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Teddy has now had his 5th year option declined on his rookie deal, traded by another franchise for day 3 picks and now allowed to walk in FA when most though he was the heir apparent for that franchise...

Exactly why I dont want him.. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

A fair article for Teddy.   Still feel strongly this Teddy to Tampa rumor will fade away just like the others.  Don t know what happens, but this cycle of being linked to every Qb is Gruden like and making this team look like a dysfunctional mess.  In their defense, a lot of these leaks are on social media with a whole lot of ambiguity to leave an out from the person posting it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Bruce’s team, but don’t discount his respect of Bowles opinion.

Guess what. He's still a better option than Jameis Winston. So unless we can get Brady (not happening), then I want Teddy. I feel like I have to keep repeating. I want to draft a QB over anything though. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Guess what. He's still a better option than Jameis Winston. So unless we can get Brady (not happening), then I want Teddy. I feel like I have to keep repeating. I want to draft a QB over anything though. 

If he doesn't fit in, or work within the offense he isn't.

This isn't Madden where anyone can plug and play. BA's offense needs a guy who can push the ball down the field; a guy who's willing to do so. There aren't many checkdown options. Almost everything is 10+ yards down the field.

If the guy can't (seemingly pretty much every FA QB) or won't (seemingly every FA QB aside from Rivers) then the offense doesn't work. Simply throwing less INTs doesn't mean squat of we're punting the ball at a much greater rate.

Less turnovers doesn't equate more wins if the offense doesn't score points.

• Like 1