2020 Free Agency

Lionized

1 minute ago, LionArkie said:

For me it is going to come down to the contract. that's a lot of dough for a backup RT.  If it is incentive based and not front loaded, it won't be as bad.  Is he worth only 4 million less than Conklin?  Is he better than Wagner? I just don't like this, but to be fair, I've never seen him play and can only go by with what I'm reading.

PFF has him rated at 72.8 while Conklin is rated as 78.0. If you use PFF as the baseline, Conklin is 7% better than Vaitai while his contract is 40% richer. Conklin also got paid $20M for this year. That's a couple blocks of cheddar. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Broncos have signed Glasgow to a 4 year, $44M deal with $25M guaranteed. So basically $10M/year. What do you guys think about that?

Right now I think I would have preferred Glasgow/Wagner for those prices vs Viati  and no one for what we paid now.

2 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

Right now I think I would have preferred Glasgow/Wagner for those prices vs Viati  and no one for what we paid now.

I think I would have been good with Vaitai and Glasgow at that money. Curious to see what the plan is at RG. 

• Like 1