Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

The pardons? Those were funny to me. I mean, annoying as all hell but funny.

I died N2 (damn I keep dying early) in that one as town amd came in as a replacment as mafia...so I dont know why I'd be upset/mad with him. He is making no sense just making up excuses

I still feel good about Pickle being scum based off of Day 1 reads. I think that going Orca is a lazy push. N4L was clearly reading earlier and has chosen to basically ghost, even doing the whole fake "So what did I miss/catch me up/usual Day 1 stuff" schtick. 

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I still feel good about Pickle being scum based off of Day 1 reads. I think that going Orca is a lazy push. N4L was clearly reading earlier and has chosen to basically ghost, even doing the whole fake "So what did I miss/catch me up/usual Day 1 stuff" schtick. 

I could go N4L also

36 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I died N2 (damn I keep dying early) in that one as town amd came in as a replacment as mafia...so I dont know why I'd be upset/mad with him. He is making no sense just making up excuses

You were pissed at me... as soon as I died and came to scum chat you said “you tried to kill me” with like 4 mad face emojis lmao 

Dont play coy 

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What’s lazy about it? These are slippery words you’re using. 

can you give some specifics?

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

What’s lazy about it? These are slippery words you’re using. 

can you give some specifics?

Based upon thread play and interactions, I'd have N4L and Pickle both ahead of him for those legitimate reasons. Orca is "being Orca" IMO and comes across more as him trying to read into something that isn't there at this point of the game, if at all. Pickle legitimately didn't have an answer (or anything close to a good one at that) for my accusation (and Squire's too if I remember correctly) about the OP/claiming a Cage, and N4L was definitely reading along/not posting/feigning a "catch me up" routine.

• Like 1

VC

orca - 3 (dome, n4l, et80

pickle - 2 ( squire, whicker

josh - 2 (matts, josh

wolf- 2 (daboyle, counselor

counselor - 1 (blah
dome- 1  (orca
whicker - 1 (bcb
daboyle - 1 (slappy

n4l- 1 (mwil

didnt vote: