Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Bottomline:

Whicker doesn't trust the censor and thinks Counselor was the only scum and ignored his ability or he's lying scum.

I believe the censor and have someone who can confirm that I'm town as he was told via PM from the host.

I think you could be the scum on the line 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

In b4 tomorrow when Matts and Whicker claim after I'm mislynched that they tried to "work an angle" on me and go off of Orca's censor after denying it with Pickle...and then say "herp and derp we shouldn't go off of it now it's definitely a waste of time".

I’ll know for a fact tomorrow 

Just now, Whicker said:

Orca’s census result was one non-town on the lynch line. Counselor was an investigation immune non-town on the lynch line and there’s a dispute on whether or not that would affect census results.

This is true. However, I'd argue Malf will likely side with everyone else. Also, this example is why BOTH of us agree that censors in Mafia are frustrating and should be banned. I'm making it my 2020 mission to rage against them.

Just now, Whicker said:

Even if Orca’s result is true, MWil is not in any way cleared because he claimed Mason.

Also true. That's why I've prefaced everything with "unless Malf lied in our PM". (obviously I know that I'm town, just merely going with the rationale that everyone else isn't privy to).

Just now, Whicker said:

This game was explicitly advertised as bastard

No, it was explicitly advertised as "MAY BE bastard, MAY BE swingy".

Just now, Whicker said:

and even it Blah was told by Malf that MWil is town, we can’t necessarily trust that result. 

That also means we are going off of gut reads here and assuming that the host is lying. With that rationale, we can't trust anyone, not even flips, because the host is a liar. Ridiculous.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

This is true. However, I'd argue Malf will likely side with everyone else. Also, this example is why BOTH of us agree that censors in Mafia are frustrating and should be banned. I'm making it my 2020 mission to rage against them.

Also true. That's why I've prefaced everything with "unless Malf lied in our PM". (obviously I know that I'm town, just merely going with the rationale that everyone else isn't privy to).

That also means we are going off of gut reads here and assuming that the host is lying. With that rationale, we can't trust anyone, not even flips, because the host is a liar. Ridiculous.

So should every game say “may be” bastard? He put that in there for a reason. 

And no I don’t trust everything the host says. Bucs had a game where Tk3 and Bcb were masons and were both told they were town and Bcb was scum and that game wasn’t even advertised as “may be” bastard 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

See here’s the thing though. My argument is that your post catching up Slappy was misleading because it automatically painted Pivkle as the vote. Which he did btw based on your misleading information.  I’m saying you should have been up front about this information and let Slappy decide. Since apparently it’s so obvious why are you worried about him misinterpreting?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Mwil right now:

"I HATE CENSUS SO MUCH THAT I AM GOING TO BASE MULTIPLE DAYS OF GAMEPLAY EXCLUSIVELY AROUND IT. THAT WILL TEACH HOST IN THE FUTURE NOT TO USE THEM!!"

So illogical it hurts my brain