Nic Cage BatShiii Crazy Mafia: GAME OVER. MAFIA (Pickle, Matts, Dome, Slappy) WIN! Blahman also WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

Let’s go my friend 

you never told me when I spoke from a position of knowledge.

the time you addressed it was not an example of that, so I didn't count it.

did you throw out a generic buzzword with no real examples to fall back on?

1 minute ago, Dome said:

you never told me when I spoke from a position of knowledge.

the time you addressed it was not an example of that, so I didn't count it.

did you throw out a generic buzzword with no real examples to fall back on?

Yes I did and no I didn’t 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Yes I did and no I didn’t 

The example you gave was not an example of me speaking from a position of knowledge.

So I didn't count it, because it wasn't the thing you said it was.

please explain how me saying "no" is speaking from a position of knowledge (please provide the context I was replying to if you think it will help your case), and how you thought that made me scum. 

Just now, Dome said:

The example you gave was not an example of me speaking from a position of knowledge.

So I didn't count it, because it wasn't the thing you said it was.

please explain how me saying "no" is speaking from a position of knowledge (please provide the context I was replying to if you think it will help your case), and how you thought that made me scum. 

You dismissed skepticism from me when there’s legitimate space for skepticism. 

I thought you were sick based on tone, meta, intuition, and concern over your motives and thread okay. I think you’re town based on claim 

Just now, Whicker said:

You dismissed skepticism from me when there’s legitimate space for skepticism. 

That wasn't me speaking from a position of knowledge, that was me speaking from a position of assumption

you're suggesting I had to know something before I could dismiss your claim, but that isn't the case.

if it were the case, it would be hard for people to think for themselves and contest information without being accused of speaking from a position of knowledge.

If I had said "No, imo" we could've avoided the confusion.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That wasn't me speaking from a position of knowledge, that was me speaking from a position of assumption

you're suggesting I had to know something before I could dismiss your claim, but that isn't the case.

if it were the case, it would be hard for people to think for themselves and contest information without being accused of speaking from a position of knowledge.

If I had said "No, imo" we could've avoided the confusion.

Okay. Well you were still being admittedly coy and manipulative which is inherently non town. Your general tone and agenda seemed scummy. I stand by my suspicion of you 

Okay. Well you were still being admittedly coy and manipulative which is inherently non town.

Maybe, maybe not. How people react to my behaivor might provide better insight than what playing straight did. You seemed like the only one who was overly bothered by it. 

Your general tone and agenda seemed scummy.

You haven't played in a while, I'm wondering if your expectations for me were just off. Maybe that's why the meta failed you. 

I stand by my suspicion of you 

Well, it was wrong.

So ideally, you back away from that suspicion at some point and say "This was wrong, I don't stand by it."

But doesn't matter to me, outcome is the same on my end.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Maybe, maybe not. How people react to my behaivor might provide better insight than what playing straight did. You seemed like the only one who was overly bothered by it. 

This is because I'm the only one playing who's not scum aka MWilliam