Week 2 GDT: Dallas Cowboys(1-0) @ Denver Broncos(1-0)

broncosfan07

25 minutes ago, elliot878 said:

Really wonder what we see from Siemian with a massive downgrade to Stephenson next week at LT.  The improvement on the OL definitely hasn't hurt him, so going back to last years level of outside protection, it'll be interesting to see if Siemian regresses at all from weeks 1 and 2.

I think Barbre will be LT now, not Stephenson. 

AAA- For a rebuilding team, the Broncos and rookie coach VJ  seem to be doing their utmost to be contenders despite all the sour grapes during the off season. 

So many folks talk a bunch of bs during off season, they dnt get to pretend their words were never spoken. This is not trolling but merely telling folks who know much less than professionals to keep their traps shut. If you can criticize Elway on this forum I hv every right to point out your stupidity.

6 minutes ago, mke1010 said:

AAA- For a rebuilding team, the Broncos and rookie coach VJ  seem to be doing their utmost to be contenders despite all the sour grapes during the off season. 

So many folks talk a bunch of bs during off season, they dnt get to pretend their words were never spoken. This is not trolling but merely telling folks who know much less than professionals to keep their traps shut. If you can criticize Elway on this forum I hv every right to point out your stupidity.

I think you're missing the point of a message board...

5 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

I think you're missing the point of a message board...

Nope. Just tired of folks continuously flooding this forum with negativity but when proven wrong never acknowledge their words. AAA spent the entire off season talking about how this team was nothing but a rebuilding team with zero chance of contending. He dsnt get to pretend that history never hppnd.

if I get it wrong I step up and acknowledge my miscues. AAA, as well as all those who piled on so much hate on here when Broncos drafted Isiah McKenzie dnt get to sweep their negativity under the rug.

If I am the Grinch for speaking truth and pointing it out so be it.

Just now, mke1010 said:

Nope. Just tired of folks continuously flooding this forum with negativity but when proven wrong never acknowledge their words. AAA spent the entire off season talking about how this team was nothing but a rebuilding team with zero chance of contending. He dsnt get to pretend that history never hppnd.

if I get it wrong I step up and acknowledge my miscues. AAA, ad well as all those who piled on so much hate on here when Broncos drafted Isiah McKenzie dnt get to sweep their negativity under the rug.

If I am the Grinch for speaking truth and pointing it out so be it.

Dude, it's not that serious. Try to enjoy winning. A little bit.

It is that serious. When folks write multiple paragraphs spewing nonsense and depressing other fans before a game is even played, they dnt deserve silence. They must be called out so next time they dominate convo with negativity they will know their words will be slapped across their face shd they be wrong.

under guise of preventing trolling, we allow some folks to spew rubbish with audacity simply to allow it buried in the past when their words prove to be a pile of human feaces. I told the mod in the spring I wld be back to address all this stuff in the fall and I am here. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, BroncoBruin said:

The ironic part is your negativity and personal animosity after a great win is more toxic than anyone's cynicism ever was during the offseason. Get over yourself buddy.

No it's not not. You've just forgotten all the Debbie Downers of the off season. I haven't. I am loving our success and I am living that most of our draft picks are proving to be hits. 

While enjoying the present I dnt forget the past and all those who filled this forum with negativity as if they were God of the future. Now that this team is eclipsing all that doomsday prediction, least they can do is come fwd and acknowledge their words and not let someone like me make it an issue.

27 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Honestly, an ankle sprain is by far the best possible outcome for a guy carted off the field and crying.    HAS is 4-6 weeks for linemen (skill players need a higher level of recovery than trench guys).  I'd be relieved if that was the outcome.

He might want to call Wolf to find out what he rubbed on his ankle...it might not be legal...but...it is a solution...yeah we will call it that...a solution.

Well, he was so arrogantly wrong it stuck with me that I book marked his asinine remarks and promised to come back with a flash light in the future.

Had he been right and I wrong, I wld hv acknowledged it in equally strong terms just as I did when I was proven wrong on Peyton's ability his last season as well as with Brock Osweiler.

Just now, mke1010 said:

Well, he was so arrogantly wrong it stuck with me that I book marked his asinine remarks and promised to come back with a flash light in the future.

Had he been right and I wrong, I wld hv acknowledged it in equally strong terms just as I did when I was proven wrong on Peyton's ability his last season as well as in Brock Osweiler.

Maybe try The Orange Mane. We talk football here.

Archived