Week 2 GDT: Dallas Cowboys(1-0) @ Denver Broncos(1-0)

broncosfan07

1 minute ago, paul-mac said:

I'd get Siemian out now. Want him spending minimal time behind a Bolles-less OL. 

21 minutes left?   Too soon.   

As much as I want to see us keep attacking this DAL secondary, though, I can see McCoy dialing it back to limit Siemian's exposure for the rest of the game.

Just now, 1234567 said:

Man if you would have told me yesterday that halfway through the 3rd quarter Dallas would have seven total rushing yards I would have laughed you out of the building. 

Yeah, now I'm officially impressed.  It's one thing to stuff the Chargers OL, but the Cowboys OL is an impressive feat indeed.   

On neutral site you wonder if that extra half-beat we get with the crowd noise is the factor that's helping, but we had that same help last year and it did zero good.   So yeah we have to be so much better so far this year.

Just now, iLikeDefense said:

Damn Von is so close!

It would be nice for him to get the sack and get the monkey off his back.  He's so disruptive in the run D and people are taking advantage of doubling or even tripling him, but yeah, it would be a breath of relief for him in private (although he'd take the big W and 0 sacks any day over 3 sacks and a L).

Archived