BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Just now, Counselor said:

He meant manually in the book the guys that are actually listed on IR irl

Ik what he meant. What i meant is that even doing that was a capability. 

What I'm saying is I don't see any rules against what I asked. So I'm asking about it. Idk where I am with the roster limit because Spptrac can't get their **** together.

Edited by wwhickok

37 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I dont see anything in the rules that suggests I can't do this so I am asking if I can;

Josh Norman, injured yet again, has served no purpose on my team, ik I can't cut him and I am attempting to acquire a waiver claim but obviously I am trying to do a last trade or two.

Can I put him on season ending IR? Obviously I'd still be paying for him but it would open up a roster spot for trades, considering I can't actually use him Anyway. SirA mentioned we can manually do this if need be. 

I mean if it doesn't work itself out we have an option to put the players that are on IR on IR. Not that you can just decide to put someone on IR.

12 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Ik Chuks has played RT all season, full disclosure, there's not much knowledge good or bad how he'd play at LT. 

Jonah Williams is also out this week, as well as Mitchell Schwartz 

Burrow is about to get killed by the Titans. Hopkins is also out however... Hart is also out so maybe that’s a blessing. Basically missing three starters off an already bad line.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

I mean if it doesn't work itself out we have an option to put the players that are on IR on IR. Not that you can just decide to put someone on IR.

I know what you meant. What I was asking is if I can. I don't see anything in the rules that says we can't.  This specific player (,Josh Norman) has basically been injured all season, so I'm not asking to take someone who is healthy and throw them on the scrap pile. I'm legitimately asking if I am allowed to keep someone who is already on the scrap pile where they are.

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

When?

It was at least a season ago and I don't remember which player it was. I think it may have been in my first season, but it was a player that was on and off the injury report constantly. 

It's not a big deal and I'm not trying to make it one. I was just looking for clarity. I appreciate you providing it.

• Like 1