BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

21 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Okay. If we are defaulting to the way the NFL does it, H2H is first after record.

Here is the question I'd like answered; who made that determination? Everyone via vote or a singular indivual or portion of indiviuals?

I made the decision unilaterally while flipping the bird to the rest of the owners Jerry Jones-style.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why are you such a punk 

Because it is a total waste of our time to re-vote on every little thing in the league just because it doesn't suit one person.

SirA is right. This is the way it has always been done. There is no legitimate reason to change it. Get over it.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Because it is a total waste of our time to re-vote on every little thing in the league just because it doesn't suit one person.

SirA is right. This is the way it has always been done. There is no legitimate reason to change it. Get over it.

I don't think they want it changed, just written onto the league page or in the rules sheet. That's all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Get over it? I don’t care to change it. I want an understanding of what it is exactly because it’s currently incorrect no matter the order you put it in.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I don't think they want it changed, just written onto the league page or in the rules sheet. That's all.

That's not what I'm getting out of this conversation at all. Don't know why we would need to vote on that if that was all that was happening here.

Edited by Blue

Just now, Blue said:

That's not what I'm getting out of this conversation at all. Don't know why we would need to vote on that if that was all that was happening here.

Because there is no clear understanding of what it is. It is not written anywhere. 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

First of all. No one is talking about changing it for 1 person. Second of all, SirA doesn't exclusively operate this league, with all due respect. Thirdly all anyone suggested was a cohesive agreement on how its going to be done.

Fourth of all, OKC should be at 14. Not 15 no matter how in the hell its being done. 

5th of all, A lot of owners that here whenever this decision were made aren't now. So if enough ppl felt that it needed reassessed then it does, and its not for a singular owner to say it doesn't.  Get over it.

Just now, wwhickok said:

First of all. No one is talking about changing it for 1 person. Second of all, SirA doesn't exclusively operate this league, with all due respect. Thirdly all anyone suggested was a cohesive agreement on how its going to be done.

It's already agreed upon how it's done. Framing this as SirA making the decision for everyone is horse****.