BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Those are the only two out of 11

#44 was a highly sought recruit that’s gotten immediate playing time.

Either way, I’m intrigued. They probably aren’t held in high regard at Cuba.

Edited by MD4L
Held not help

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I mean a NT and a LBer how much are they going to impact the deep passing game 

I dunno but special LBs (Isaiah Simmons) and special DL (Derrick Brown) were on teams that got beat down by Joe Burrow. Their teams didn’t give up 7 TDs in the first half.

• Like 1

And those are top ten guys I have Murray 29th and Gallimore 37th. Not everyone can be Simmons or Brown. You have to slot players according to tape and how you project them. I’m not faulting Murray for a corners blown coverage. You scout the individual and how well he did his assignment in the scheme he was in and how he projects to other schemes. Sheesh.

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

And those are top ten guys I have Murray 29th and Gallimore 37th. Not everyone can be Simmons or Brown. You have to slot players according to tape and how you project them. I’m not faulting Murray for a corners blown coverage. You scout the individual and how well he did his assignment in the scheme he was in and how he projects to other schemes. Sheesh.

I’m sorry I’m not sorry. Darius Leonard came from a D-II, Chandler Jones went to Syracuse. Perhaps it’s something else going on that makes me chippy today. 

Edited by MD4L