BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

19 hours ago, rackcs said:

BDL Mock Draft 19.0: Full 7 rounds with trades!

I'm not great with trade value stuff so I pretty much went straight off of the trade value chart so I don't think any of them are terrible. Just thought it'd add another wrinkle to the mocks. Don't know if I'll do it again though. Hopefully this can make things up for Counselor as well as the roster people for my unintended slander. As always, thoughts are appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xJuPc0PmwvoPIid8VD-VINgJnMkUxlE2x3ZJVqIAERk/edit?usp=sharing

You've got me trading up in the 3rd and getting 7.3 back but then have Sacramento making pick 7.3.

Also I don't have a single Edge rusher on my BB. I spent a 2020 3rd on one already. Ben Bananago is my cheap up and comer.

9 hours ago, PR said:

I just traded a 1st round pick for Dak Prescott... why would I trade up for another QB?

Didn't remember the trade when I was doing it but you're right.

47 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

You've got me trading up in the 3rd and getting 7.3 back but then have Sacramento making pick 7.3.

Also I don't have a single Edge rusher on my BB. I spent a 2020 3rd on one already. Ben Bananago is my cheap up and comer.

Yeah, I figured at some point I messed up one of those trades. My bad.

Still think it wouldn't be a bad idea to invest there. Like I said, most expensive position group in the entire BDL. And I don't know that I'd want all of my future hopes on Banogu's shoulders.

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Your BB is based strictly off need?

56 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hope they all get drafted by counselor.

Considering he has half the draft picks that is not unlikely.

I'll feel bad for him when so many of these guys suck in a  few years

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Considering he has half the draft picks that is not unlikely.

I'll feel bad for him when so many of these guys suck in a  few years

I’ll just be where I am now if that happens. Still out game planning most of you with minimal talent. 

• Like 1