BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

Lukic's 1st round mock:

1. Sacramento - Joe Burrow, QB - Obvious pick here. 
2. Ivory Coast - Chase Young, Edge - Draft the best player available, figure out what to do with Mack or Garrett later. 
3. Antarctica - Jeff Okudah, CB - Best CB in the class and fills a position of need. 
4. Antarctica - Derrick Brown, INT - Best INT in the class and fills a position of need. 
5. Seoul - Henry Ruggs III, WR - While I think Lamb is the better WR, with Kelce and Hooper already on board, a field stretcher is a better fit. 
6. Antarctica - Isaiah Simmons, LB - Simmons is the BPA. Draft him, put him to next to White and don't worry about LB for the next 5 years. 
7. Gotham - Javon Kinlaw, INT - Gotham have very little on the DL so adding an interior rusher with immense upside makes sense. 
8. Sacramento - Ceedee Lamb, WR - Best WR in the class and a necessary target to add for Burrow. 
9. Berlin - Jerry Jeudy, WR - Jeudy drops to 9 and Berlin picks up a WR to fill the void left by the departures of Hill and Golladay in successive offseasons. 
10. Rome - Tua Tagovailoa, QB - I think Tua's an immense risk given his injury history and I don't think he's an incredible QB prospect, but Rome needs a young QB with Brees having a year or two left. 
11. Berlin - Tristan Wirfs, OT - Iowa make good OL and Wirfs is pretty damn good. Kolton Miller and Taylor Moton aren't winning anyones votes. 
12. Sacramento - CJ Henderson, CB - Sacramento needs help at CB and Henderson at 12 is pretty good value for the BDL. 
13. Cuba - Andrew Thomas, OT - Nothing at OT on the roster and Castonzo would be an expensive 3UP. Why not take one of the best tackles in the class. 
14. Berlin - Justin Jefferson, WR - Double dipping at WR would be a good move here for Berlin and offer a pretty diverse group of WRs to go with Jeudy and Brown. 
15. Sacramento - Jonathan Taylor, RB - Edges out Swift as the best back in the draft. Take him to give Burrow his RB and WR of the future. 
16. Cuba - Kristian Fulton, CB - Another CB from DBU who I think will have success in this league. Cuba gets another young building block for that secondary to go with James, and a much needed upgrade across from Sherman. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Lukic's 1st round mock:

1. Sacramento - Joe Burrow, QB - Obvious pick here. 
2. Ivory Coast - Chase Young, Edge - Draft the best player available, figure out what to do with Mack or Garrett later. 
3. Antarctica - Jeff Okudah, CB - Best CB in the class and fills a position of need. 
4. Antarctica - Derrick Brown, INT - Best INT in the class and fills a position of need. 
5. Seoul - Henry Ruggs III, WR - While I think Lamb is the better WR, with Kelce and Hooper already on board, a field stretcher is a better fit. 
6. Antarctica - Isaiah Simmons, LB - Simmons is the BPA. Draft him, put him to next to White and don't worry about LB for the next 5 years. 
7. Gotham - Javon Kinlaw, INT - Gotham have very little on the DL so adding an interior rusher with immense upside makes sense. 
8. Sacramento - Ceedee Lamb, WR - Best WR in the class and a necessary target to add for Burrow. 
9. Berlin - Jerry Jeudy, WR - Jeudy drops to 9 and Berlin picks up a WR to fill the void left by the departures of Hill and Golladay in successive offseasons. 
10. Rome - Tua Tagovailoa, QB - I think Tua's an immense risk given his injury history and I don't think he's an incredible QB prospect, but Rome needs a young QB with Brees having a year or two left. 
11. Berlin - Tristan Wirfs, OT - Iowa make good OL and Wirfs is pretty damn good. Kolton Miller and Taylor Moton aren't winning anyones votes. 
12. Sacramento - CJ Henderson, CB - Sacramento needs help at CB and Henderson at 12 is pretty good value for the BDL. 
13. Cuba - Andrew Thomas, OT - Nothing at OT on the roster and Castonzo would be an expensive 3UP. Why not take one of the best tackles in the class. 
14. Berlin - Justin Jefferson, WR - Double dipping at WR would be a good move here for Berlin and offer a pretty diverse group of WRs to go with Jeudy and Brown. 
15. Sacramento - Jonathan Taylor, RB - Edges out Swift as the best back in the draft. Take him to give Burrow his RB and WR of the future. 
16. Cuba - Kristian Fulton, CB - Another CB from DBU who I think will have success in this league. Cuba gets another young building block for that secondary to go with James, and a much needed upgrade across from Sherman. 

Pretty sure IC has Devin White.

• Like 1