BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

After midnight tonight, Basically what will have to happen is you're both will have to submit to me via PM a final offer by 1159 eastern tommorow (unless one of you just officially gives up by then).   That gives original owner 24 hours to match or pass before draft starts.  If I recall correctly 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

After midnight tonight, Basically what will have to happen is you're both will have to submit to me via PM a final offer by 1159 eastern tommorow (unless one of you just officially gives up by then).   That gives original owner 24 hours to match or pass before draft starts.  If I recall correctly 

Am I still aloud to do that even if he has the high bid right now?

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Are you a dad? If not your dad joke game is already at veteran status. 

Nope. I did encounter a grandpa while at the store earlier this week and he "got me" with three right in a row as I was checking out.

Maybe it rubbed off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Nope. I did encounter a grandpa while at the store earlier this week and he "got me" with three right in a row as I was checking out.

Maybe it rubbed off.

Sounds contagious. Glad he gave you that instead of something else.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Maybe it rubbed off.

My dad has been hitting me with these since I was a kid so the minute I stepped into dadhood I hit the ground running.