BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

55 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

0 chance I send my BB to a division rival lol

28 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Haha there's literally nothing he can do about it. 

If someone gives you a BB, and the person you gave it to doesn't take someone off your BB (Unless all the players are gone and you go by position etc.) or you just ignore it.

That's grounds for removal IMO. 

I get it but I'll cheat you during the season not during the draft. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

If someone gives you a BB, and the person you gave it to doesn't take someone off your BB (Unless all the players are gone and you go by position etc.) or you just ignore it.

Agreed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

Lol Its not even that, its not even about you or anything like that, I just like to operate within the confines of a certain element. BUT for the record tbh, despite being a division team if I need to give my BB to someone, itll be Xmad for the very reason Counselor mentioned, he has like 1 pick in the whole draft.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Once SirA1 makes his decision on Hunt and it’s reflected in the draft thread I will pick.

It's a 5th round pick on Friday, How is that stopping you?

I can make my decision at 8:22pm per the rules of RFA so be prepared soon after.

• Like 2

Just now, SirA1 said:

It's a 5th round pick on Friday, How is that stopping you?

I can make my decision at 8:22pm per the rules of RFA so be prepared soon after.

I’m just trying to make sure everything is set. I’m not rushing you. I’m just stating when I’ll make my pick. Relax 

• Like 2

Also to be fair, I dont even have a big board. I have the "luxury" I having so many needs that atm, I dont even know where to start. That first pick for WSR will likely help me decide what to do the rest of the way.

I am a very methodical individual when it comes to GM mocks. I wasnt that individual in my debut season, lesson learned. But I've tried, since then, to take a step back and stick to what I'm good at.

• Like 1