BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

There was a question mark, I was ASKING YOU A QUESTION.

So if I were to say hey.  What if I give you 3.11 for 3.12 and you said sure and post it that's not an offer? 

Gtfo of here 

Edited by bcb1213

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So if I were to say hey.  What if I give you 3.11 for 3.12 and you said sure and post it that's not an offer? 

Gtfo out of here 

I was trying to clarify WHICH ONE OF YOUR 3 THIRDS WE WERE SPEAKING ABOUT SINCE I ALREADY MENTIONED YOUR LATER ONES> 

Get your head out of your ***. 

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

sending an offer but not agreeing to a trade is blatant fake trading though

I'm not saying it's right or anything but I always get confirmation about the trade before posting. Some people get cold feet or whatever. And as we can see in this case now that Jlash posted the full convo we can see that this isn't what happened here.

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

sending an offer but not agreeing to a trade is blatant fake trading though

That wasn't me sending the offer, that was me trying to clarify was he saying he wanted for the pick.

Then I said I'd take one of the later picks with no 7th.

he responds with saying he would post it up. 

I've never "fake traded" anyone 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That wasn't me sending the offer, that was me trying to clarify was he saying he wanted for the pick.

Then I said I'd take one of the later picks with no 7th.

he responds with saying he would post it up. 

I've never "fake traded" anyone 

yeah you didn't agree to the deal posted by bcb I agree.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I guess I'll be back in like 7 hrs since Rome is gonna try to prove another point, still dont know what the first one was. 

This one I may let slide the Counselor one was blatant. Where he agreed literally.  Then went and looked at some trade chart and tried to pull it for a later pick because he didn't math right 

Jlash worded that extraordinarily poorly.  Which I'd like for him to at least admit.  

A simple, no but I'll do a second for one of the later picks would have worked instead of whatever the hell the non offer offer question thing is 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This one I may let slide the Counselor one was blatant. Where he agreed literally.  Then went and looked at some trade chart and tried to pull it for a later pick because he didn't math right 

Jlash worded that extraordinarily poorly.  Which I'd like for him to at least admit.  

A simple, no but I'll do a second for one of the later picks would have worked instead of whatever the hell the non offer offer question thing is 

If my wording confused you I sincerely apologise. I would never "fake trade" anyone. I didn't even know that was a thing.

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If you are accusing me of something shady you don’t know me. And I will cease any further communication with you.