BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'd like to move up into the end of this round or sometime next round but 3 teams own 48 straight picks and everyone wants to keep their picks.

Disheartening.

I want to do the same thing. I’ve been asking to. And no one loves me.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I'd like to move up into the end of this round or sometime next round but 3 teams own 48 straight picks and everyone wants to keep their picks.

Disheartening.

Me, i only traded up once. I have inquired with a few ppl, I've talked to a few ppl that came to me, I've mulled it over but last season I hit the panic button and took Cody Ford instead of AJ Brown...we all know how that one worked out .  So I'm staying away from the panic button this time. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Me, i only traded up once. I have inquired with a few ppl, I've talked to a few ppl that came to me, I've mulled it over but last season I hit the panic button and took Cody Ford instead of AJ Brown...we all know how that one worked out .  So I'm staying away from the panic button this time. 

I’ve hit all the panic buttons!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Disheartening.

Just now, Counselor said:

I want to do the same thing. I’ve been asking to. And no one loves me.

There are three players I'm super interested in, if they all are gone by 4.5 I'm open for business