BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

I like Mahomes as much as anyone here. Swole won that trade fairly easily imho. QB play is overrated in BDL.

I didn't wanna add to the @Whicker/WW thing yesterday but I 100% understood what he was saying because I accepted it a long time ago. After a short while you see patterns in how voters work in this league and it's your job to adjust to it or suffer the consequences. You aren't going to change minds. But you can adjust doing what you do to entice voters. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I didn't wanna add to the @Whicker/WW thing yesterday but I 100% understood what he was saying because I accepted it a long time ago. After a short while you see patterns in how voters work in this league and it's your job to adjust to it or suffer the consequences. You aren't going to change minds. But you can adjust doing what you do to entice voters. 

Like hype your guys exhaustingly when they even just step on the field like they are the best thing ever to try and influence voters?

• Like 1

Just now, Counselor said:

Like hype your guys exhaustingly when they even just step on the field like they are the best thing ever to try and influence voters?

No you know that doesn't work. That's why you never see me hyping guys on here. If anything it sours people!