BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Whats the significance of Fuller? Isn't he a backup?

Nope, he started the first two games for the Rams and played nearly every snap. Rookie, so theoretically he's now under OKC control through 2023.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blue said:

Don't pretend you don't know of formerly-involved owners who absolutely would or did do this.

Talking about current owners.

11 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Where have you been the last two years? 

In law school, studying for the bar, or drunk.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Yea we need to take that poll down asap 

Why? I think its pretty relevant to the current discussion and once everyone responds it can simply be locked up.

I mean is there a legit reason or are you afraid to answer the questionns?

Edited by wwhickok

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Okay cool, how good is he? I'll be honest just trying to get some non-gameplan related info on the dudes talent level

I'll be honest, I have no idea, just saw an opportunity to improve my safety depth with a cost-controlled rookie starter and took it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Why? I think its pretty relevant to the current discussion and once everyone responds it can simply be locked up.

I mean is there a legit reason or are you afraid to answer the questionns?

We already are lucky to have the leeway to have the pure amount of threads we already have.  We can't be making more for conspiracy theory threads 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

We already are lucky to have the leeway to have the pure amount of threads we already have.  We can't be making more for conspiracy theory threads 

Its not a conspiracy theory. Nor does it allude to bias. Its genuinely thread that allows ppl to see who considerate what more heavily and gives ppl incentive to perhaps evolve their gameplans differently. There is 0 accusations in there at all. And again, its not a permanent-activity thread

• Like 1