BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

10 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

he has little to no value this season

Not true, IMO. PR's season was dead in the water, he could've at least given up an asset to get the QB. 

Like I said, nowhere near a vetoable trade to me either way.

1 minute ago, pheltzbahr said:

I get it now, you have PRs 1st next year.  Was hoping for a Dalton implosion and a higher slot.  Makes since.

That is complete  horse ****.

You are the 2nd person basically accused me of being biassed if I gave a **** where Hungary's 1st round pick ended up I wouldn't be  Voting for him in game threads

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That is complete  horse ****.

You are the 2nd person basically accused me of being biassed if I gave a **** where Hungary's 1st round pick ended up I wouldn't be  Voting for him in game threads

To be fair this would irk me if I got my hopes up a pick would be higher and suddenly those hopes aren’t as high. I don’t think he is calling your voting bias. 

Again I think you giving up assets with the higher ceiling player for a 32? Year old who also isn't lightning the world on fire is the confusion.  I think if it was Wentz plus salary dump for Graham we'd all be like meh, whatever. 

If think it's the picks that just make it look bad, even if you don't value them that much 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

To be fair this would irk me if I got my hopes up a pick would be higher and suddenly those hopes aren’t as high. I don’t think he is calling your voting bias. 

He may not have called my voting bias but he literally called my integrity bias  and to that I simply say **** off

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Again I think you giving up assets with the higher ceiling player for a 32? Year old who also isn't lightning the world on fire is the confusion.  I think if it was Wentz plus salary dump for Graham we'd all be like meh, whatever. 

If think it's the picks that just make it look bad, even if you don't value them that much 

This is basically where my entire argument this entire time has been stemming from this trade completely devalues draft picks which I think is a really bad precedent to set, imo

I just feel like that was selling Wentz at the bottom basement price. His value will go up.  Especially as PR got desperate and lost a game or two with Dalton, he'd be willing to pay more. That is what I was holding on to when I was negotiating with him about Kirk Cousins.

I get benching Wentz, but selling him for that low seems short sighted. 

• Like 1