BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

If you say so chump.

If anyone has a LG or RT available pm me with the cost. At this point, I'm willing to part with more picks if the player is good enough.

Also.. I MIGHT be willing to trade for a QB but it would have to be a damn good one.

Damn just traded Haskins... sorry 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Also.. I MIGHT be willing to trade for a QB but it would have to be a damn good one.

*ww: this time next week*

“The QB I traded for is on the block, but I don’t always do this. It is just something I do often.” 

Just now, wwhickok said:

Could you stop trolling me? Thanks.

If you don't wanna talk trade fine. But then move along.

That’s like asking a fish not to swim or a bird not to fly......

im just joking around. God knows I need something to do because winning won’t be occupying my time

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Week 8 will be the last game I write a gameplan for.

Ok, I'm actually pissed now.

Can you stop with this poor-pitiful-me bull****?  You are currently undefeated playing another undefeated team and down by 3 votes with a crap ton of votes to go.  You have zero reason to be acting like some kind of victim.  I have a good team and gave a good write up.  

For you to act this way is basically slapping me in the face by insinuating that there's no way I could reasonably be winning.

You wanna complain about something?  Go after player or gameplans.  But these comments about me winning only cause I have big names, you shouldn't have bothered to write a game plan, you couldn't make it to BizzBowl, etc. is unfair in many regards.  I beat JLash during the season last year and he beat me in the playoffs.  It happens.

You know I like you a lot as a buddy and owner, and it sucks to know you don't hold me in the same regard.

• Like 1

Rags, that statement had nothing to do with our game. At all. I even said I expected to lose. Hell did you bother to watch the GOTW preview. 

I dojt have an issue with you winning. What I have an issue with is people trashing my team to the point they make it sound like I shouldn't have bothered entering a gameplan. Some of those comments in fact suggest highly that they didn't read either of them.

I have a ton of respect for you and had Aaron Jones been playing in this game, maybe I understand the lopsided vote. But to lose in a blowout fashion... its frustrating. I never intended our game thread to end up in some big argument. I responded to 1 thing and it got blown out of proportion. 

As far as me not writing gameplans. Again it has nothing to do with the outcome of our game. 

Edited by wwhickok

21 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, I'm actually pissed now.

Can you stop with this poor-pitiful-me bull****?  You are currently undefeated playing another undefeated team and down by 3 votes with a crap ton of votes to go.  You have zero reason to be acting like some kind of victim.  I have a good team and gave a good write up.  

For you to act this way is basically slapping me in the face by insinuating that there's no way I could reasonably be winning.

You wanna complain about something?  Go after player or gameplans.  But these comments about me winning only cause I have big names, you shouldn't have bothered to write a game plan, you couldn't make it to BizzBowl, etc. is unfair in many regards.  I beat JLash during the season last year and he beat me in the playoffs.  It happens.

You know I like you a lot as a buddy and owner, and it sucks to know you don't hold me in the same regard.

There's no point. I get attacked every second post for doing literally nothing lol. Heck when it comes to assessing the games its whack too. You can see it take its toll on guys like Ted who were getting fed up. Just check the last 2 weeks comments on Ivory Coast's running game: 

In week 6 Ivory Coast has 'no running game' against a light Hungary box with Wayne Gallman and D'Ernest Johnson.

In week 7 Ivory Coast now has an 'inconsistent' running game, but Wayne Gallman has shown he can run well and does just that (after a 34 yard, 10 carry performance) AFTER losing Zack Martin on the OL and despite running against a heavier New Orleans box which features some of the better run defenders in the league.

I watched the Giants v Eagles game and Gallman didn't suddenly looked like Barry Sanders, so maybe Ricky Wagner is a huge upgrade over Zack Martin at guard according to him. I don't know.