BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yes, you did

literally right there

2 things number one what you highlighted Says the I have 3 1st round picks , the one, was a voice typo. Ty for pointing it out.secondly  if you read the post in which I referenced flares from New Orleans it says I would give up serious draft capital so with all due respect you are wrong I never said I was going to give up one draft pick

Edited by wwhickok

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

2 things number one what you highlighted Says the I have 3 1st round picks , the one, was a voice typo. Ty for pointing it out.secondly  if you read the post in which I referenced flares from New Orleans it says I would give up serious draft capital so with all due respect you are wrong I never said I was going to give up one draft pick

You did say that. It may not have been what you meant, but that is exactly what that says.

• Like 1

Also even if I had said one draft pick as far as 1 1st round pet quality can mean a lot of different levels of player type obviously if I work giving up only 1 pic but getting more than 1 player back the quality of that package would be Rudd if to the draft Nick I was giving up but that isn't what I meant to say i use voice text and sometimes it is really really stupid

1 minute ago, Blue said:

You did say that. It may not have been what you meant, but that is exactly what that says.

You are right that's why I added my post I realised it after reading what you said again but it wasn't what I intended it to say I added the original post also thank you for pointing it out I completely understand now where you were coming from because based on the perception of what I said that you rightfully had you were completely correct so my apologies

• Like 1

In about an hour I will go through every roster & post an entire list of people that in any way shape or form interest me that are not locked and if any of them are available and the owner of that player would like to discuss a trade they can send me a pm and we can go from there I don't know if that's a good idea or not but it's what I am going to do

Edited by wwhickok