Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

On 1/12/2020 at 3:02 PM, TedLavie said:

Since I'm likely dying tonight let me tell y'all one last thing. Once again people who think they are better at this than they actually are are making an uneducated guess about someone being scum (in that case me) which will lead to a mislynch when we have a known non-town we can deal with now. We have no idea if bcb is saying the truth about his role, what we know is: he's not town. I will never understand why lynch the outed indy isn't considered the best, actually the only, play on N1 besides people having random interpretations about random posts.

God I hate N1.

Kill bcb

Save Whicker

Go Chiefs

After re-reading, this post doesn't sit well at all with me.

Then, this is his very last and only post after this:

17 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Anyone else getting scummy vibes by squire? Seems like he is trying to look like he's helping but really isn't.

Kill squire

Save Ted

Kill Ted

Most Popular MWil

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Kill MWil this dude is trying too hard 

LOL. The classic Whicker reaction that I vote you so you vote me back.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

There is a way for us to learn things in mafia games and I’ve learned orca is town 

Either you're going with meta or claiming an invest of some kind. Either way, it's interesting that you wouldn't say anything until now if you knew.

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOL. The classic Whicker reaction that I vote you so you vote me back.

Either you're going with meta or claiming an invest of some kind. Either way, it's interesting that you wouldn't say anything until now if you knew.

Classic Whicker reaction hahaha you really are trying to hard. When have I ever done that?

And the day just started. The first thing I did today was vote to save Orca. What do you mean why did I wait until now? Lol 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Classic Whicker reaction hahaha you really are trying to hard. When have I ever done that?

On 1/8/2020 at 8:12 PM, Whicker said:

This is scum. 

MWil lock it in 

Pages 121 through the end are a quality read.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And the day just started. The first thing I did today was vote to save Orca. What do you mean why did I wait until now? Lol 

Why did you wait until now to say you "knew Orca was Town". Why wouldn't you clear him as soon as you knew? That's inherently antitown. If you KNEW he was Town, you'd have said it immediately. Sitting on you "knowing Orca is Town" is only because you are scum and know that he's not with you.

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Pages 121 through the end are a quality read.

Why did you wait until now to say you "knew Orca was Town". Why wouldn't you clear him as soon as you knew? That's inherently antitown. If you KNEW he was Town, you'd have said it immediately. Sitting on you "knowing Orca is Town" is only because you are scum and know that he's not with you.

You and I come from different mafia worlds then because that’s not at all inherently anti town 

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Save DaBoyle

Nice

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

So why not Mwil?

To kill? I don't feel like I lean one way or another with Mwil.

35 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Care to quote?

There's no exact post that screams scum. Just posts like these seems sorta iffy. I'm not saying you outright aren't town, just not in love with how these are.

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

So I’m loud so I’m scum? We have to wagon people you know 

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

Excuse me? Lol.

Everyone: “dude Whicker why don’t you get off the anti-other crusade and push others to find scum?!”

Wolf: “Go after Whicker for pushing me!”