Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

46 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

@SwAg Rags is the superior mafia player

That's very true. It's not the first time but it always drives me crazy how I can't get someone lynched. I was set on you from D2 and really couldn't get it moving.

Agreed

I think without the Rags mistake, Mwil still gets lynched and Orca gets saved. Then who do you kill between daboyle, Rags and I?

Daboyle

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Just so you all know if it was 3-3 vote wise I would have pardoned the non Mwil person unless it was Whicker 

@squire12

That is fine.  If it went 3 vs 3, it is a pardoned lynch, we get a kill and it is 2 vs 2 the next day.  There was no protection, so our kill was clear to happen.  we were getting a bonus as a result of a 3 vs 3 tie as well, and I had a double up option on the bonus.  WOuld have been fun to see how it played out.  I am not sure we win, but I also am not sure town goes 3 for 3 on the correct lynch the next 3 days.  bcb would have been the swing vote and he was voting TED for 4 straight days.  

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

That is fine.  If it went 3 vs 3, it is a pardoned lynch, we get a kill and it is 2 vs 2 the next day.  There was no protection, so our kill was clear to happen.  we were getting a bonus as a result of a 3 vs 3 tie as well, and I had a double up option on the bonus.  WOuld have been fun to see how it played out.  I am not sure we win, but I also am not sure town goes 3 for 3 on the correct lynch the next 3 days.  bcb would have been the swing vote and he was voting TED for 4 straight days.  

What if I got a kill/protect/block/jail/etc in the reward?

It was a toss us for sure imo. Could have gone either way. 

Just now, squire12 said:
1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What if I got a kill/protect/block/jail/etc in the reward?

It was a toss us for sure imo. Could have gone either way. 

Absolutely.   It would have come down to what the reward was for the town or mafia side.  

Alignment compare for us was useless, alignment cop for us was useless.

You probably had more options for success in a kill, protect, jail, block

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, MD4L said:

Good game people. I got hammered with real life work and did not do much thread work. If we have some town guys that can help speak now or hold your peace.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:20 PM, MD4L said:

I’m innocent!

On 1/14/2020 at 11:18 PM, Whicker said:

Rags is a bad vote. Md4l

On 1/14/2020 at 11:14 PM, daboyle250 said:

That’s a pretty weak excuse.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, MD4L said:

The truth remains the same.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, The Orca said:

Who do you think is scum

On 1/14/2020 at 11:16 PM, MD4L said:

I could get behind a Whicker vote.

On 1/14/2020 at 11:13 PM, MD4L said:

Turns out I came at the right time.

@Slappy Mc you actually hosted this game. How/rational for why they voted me was so bogus, I had to evaluate how much I wanted play. The relationships here are good but dying like that is not worth it.