Yet Another Blockbuster

HH gets:
SS/2B Gleyber Torres
SP Gerrit Cole

bD gets:
OF Ronald Acuna Jr
OF/UT Nick Senzel
Dingos 2021 4th round pick (via HH)

bD's Take: Well my month of trading just came full circle and got Acuna back. I still really like my young INF with Alonso, Hiura, Ramirez and I like Semien & Villar as SS/IF options with Dozier and Santana. While my OF has become really young and super talented with a big upside with Acuna, Robles, Tucker, and now Senzel. Soler now should move into UT if he doesn't keep OF moving into 2021.  Of course, I still have deGrom as my ace at SP and have 6 other SP's I like with him.

17 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Meh he's platooning with McGuire and is more of a defensive catcher 

He was workin on D last year and had a really bad season, but he's a bat first guy. He's apparently been working on it again and he's crushing spring ball.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=jansen000dan

9/17  4HR, 3/1 BB/K

Edited by nagahide13

9 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

He was workin on D last year and had a really bad season, but he's a bat first guy. He's apparently been working on it again and he's crushing spring ball.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/register/player.fcgi?id=jansen000dan

9/17  4HR, 3/1 BB/K

I dont know. I've missed maybe 5-6 games last year. I'm a Jay's fan, if he mashes I'll be ecstatic but hes defense first or at least his glove is ready before his bat

Calls a great game and frames well. His arm is sufficient 

Edited by BillsGuy82

2 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

Why is it not letting me make a roster addition? Says I will have an “illegal roster”? I have 19/20 on my active roster and 6/6 reserve. So I have one open spot. But it’s saying I have an illegal roster? 

Do you have someone in the minors who isnt currently minors eligible on Fantrax?  Or someone on IR who isnt IR eligible? 

8 hours ago, klyon7634 said:

Why is it not letting me make a roster addition? Says I will have an “illegal roster”? I have 19/20 on my active roster and 6/6 reserve. So I have one open spot. But it’s saying I have an illegal roster? 

I looked at your team and I don't know, but I saw that you have the opportunity to put about 6 guys on IR and pick up some depth. We don't have time limits on IR so you can take em back off whenever... It's not season long.

Edited by nagahide13