FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

3 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

Cinci seems to be attempting to ruin Nick Senzel and I'd like it very much if he could get out of there and maybe go back to 3B.

He will probably be traded, I'd think. The next team will probably deploy him at 2B, at least for this year. He may need to rehab his arm in the minors to get it up to left side of the diamond arm strength. 

• Like 1

A few of us are looking to build a deep dynasty league from scratch that will be ran thru Fantrax. The scoring system will be similar to Elite with a few modifications ie splitting Saves and Holds into separate categories for one

League will be affordable (no more than $25)

We're aiming to start this league for 2021 season

Anyone interested PM me. Guys from this league will get prioritized before we hit the other forums 

9 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

A few of us are looking to build a deep dynasty league from scratch that will be ran thru Fantrax. The scoring system will be similar to Elite with a few modifications ie splitting Saves and Holds into separate categories for one

League will be affordable (no more than $25)

We're aiming to start this league for 2021 season

Anyone interested PM me. Guys from this league will get prioritized before we hit the other forums 

I’m in now that I’m starting to learn more about dynasty leagues. 

Hopefully it doesn’t affect this one and bring this one to an end 

32 minutes ago, klyon7634 said:

I’m in now that I’m starting to learn more about dynasty leagues. 

Hopefully it doesn’t affect this one and bring this one to an end 

I don’t see that. I for one with continue this to be a priority since this is so long running, despite different iterations. I have only ever dropped a league because it dissolved or because I started hating ESPN app. 

• Like 1