FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Hey guys sorry I didn't get a pick in, but things moved slow yesterday and then I got to hanging out and got a text from Crab at 1:37AM i was OTC. So I am here, but 

would be interested in trading this pick if I can a move up in another round? I'll field trade offers until then. But I'll have something done by noon today. IM me, email or text, whatever works.

11 minutes ago, kwolf68 said:

Trade with HerbieHancok and his two stones team:

Grinder Monkeys trade:

Josh Hader 

to Two Stones For Sammy for:

James Paxton

Joe Ryan

10-3 in this draft

--Now that this trade has been made I HAVE to go replace big Hader!!! 

Good deal. He was looking for TOR arms and I wanted another strong bullpen guy. Got my favorite guy here.  

Traded Blackmon, Moose and my upcoming pick for Whit, Osuna and a 10th.

Very happy with that deal for me. Whit and Blackmon are very similar but Whit brings a little more speed to the table and that’s what I needed. Basically traded Moose and my upcoming pick for Osuna and a 10th. Very happy with that. Got an elite closer which was a HUGE need for me for someone I have been trying to get rid of to make room for Chavis at 2B

11 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Does the draft just end whenever everyone feels like their roster is done? I can't imagine anyone is going to need 35 rounds. I'll probably be done after 10.

Yea, I wasn’t sure how many picks teams would need so I left it at the 35 picks that last years draft was. Please post here when you’re done. 

• Like 1